Law Attorney poops in pringles can; throws it in the parking lot of victim-advocacy center

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
- And Ohio criminal defense attorney pooped in a Pringles can and threw it in the parking lot of a victim advocacy center.
- When he was in court explaining himself before the judge the attorney said it was just a joke. He said he does it 10 times a year, to blow off some steam
- The attorney knows the victim advocacy center. He was due to see them in court.
- Has been an attorney since 1976

- His license to practice has been suspended for a year, and had to pay a fine.

---

Blakeslee's defense? He said he didn't target anyone but had a habit of putting his feces in Pringles cans and randomly throwing them from his car. He claimed he pulled the Pringles prank at least 10 times that year.

But the court didn't buy it and said Blakeslee purposely chose the Haven of Hope in Cambridge, Ohio, as his "drop zone." Surveillance video captured the incident in November 2021.

Blakeslee had known the victim advocates at the center for years and was scheduled to see them in court 15 minutes after the Pringles deposit. At the time, Blakeslee was representing someone accused in a capital murder case.

---

I like the advice of this YouTube lawyer : if you find a pringles can, do NOT pick it up.

Court's comment:
"...Despite social standards on cleanliness and decorum, the attorney failed to control his own bizarre impulses to place feces filled cans out in public for unsuspecting people to find. His abhorent conduct has adversely reflected on his fitness to practice law and brought discredit to the profession through significant media attention the court said...'

So the court thinks media attention on this lawyer's behavior discredits the profession.. Well yeah....lawyers always had this stellar upstanding reputation in the US... (LOL)

Last edited:
I defer to the lawyers @panamaican @Darkballs @Zankou and @Lord Coke to answer this.

It might be some inside joke that most lawyers engage in.

I saw many questionable things performed by the defense during my years as a state prosecutor. But never someone taking a dump in a Pringles can and launching it at victim advocacy groups.

But I'd pay money to sit in on any disciplinary hearing for that.

Every attorney that I have ever met has been kind of weird. Some of my neighbors have been attorneys and I have also worked with attorneys at my job. They are just wired differently. Most of them are articulate and come off as smart, but you can just sense that something underneath the surface is off about them.

Well he failed as a practical joker.

You are supposed to put it in a small brown paper bag. Then ring the bell and light it on fire.

Shit lawyer in more ways then one.

He should have written "Special Release" or "Limited Release" on the can.

He could've gone one of three ways. Say it was an emergency situation, or say it was a momentary lapse in judgement, or claim to be habitual shit canner. Went with option C. Bold move.

The signs at his office.

"Client parking only. Prosecutors will be violated."

Back