Law Attorney poops in pringles can; throws it in the parking lot of victim-advocacy center

Isn’t pringles motto something like “once you poop, you can’t stop”

I saw many questionable things performed by the defense during my years as a state prosecutor. But never someone taking a dump in a Pringles can and launching it at victim advocacy groups.

But I'd pay money to sit in on any disciplinary hearing for that.
i like how you specified "in a pringles can" there, mr. attorney. i see through this legal trickery.........

Yes, that was their slogan for their fat free pringles. They discontinued them because people didn't like "grease butt" "diarrhea" and "anal leakage"

https://museumoffailure.com/pringlesfatfree/

Because it is my Father’s birthday(he passed in May) I will share a quick Pringle story. Family vacation in a giant camper van when I was about 8. My two older brothers and two older cousins. We were playing monopoly or something in the van and there was a Pringle can that we all started farting in and whomever went bankrupt first had to eat one. We stop to get gas and everyone runs to grab snacks and use the bathroom. We come back and my dad is filling up the van and eating the pringles. I laughed myself horse and couldn’t talk the first two days of vacation

have anybody seen @Law Talkin’ Guy lately?

Hmmmmm

giphy.gif

Back