Aug.7th Stanionis vs Collazo PBC FOX

Why is Alexander an underdog here. does he suck now

It's crazy because he was actually quite a good fighter for a while and he beat some titlists. Haven't seen him in a while but if he is an underdog than maybe he is completely shot. I know Khan beat him badly but that was years ago. If so, it's sad to see guys fighting for scraps when they were once so good.

gotta be honest
collazo is past his prime
there was a time where u would watch any fight he was in
now I just hope he is okay

gotta be honest
collazo is past his prime
there was a time where u would watch any fight he was in
now I just hope he is okay

Collazo has said this will be his last fight, so I'm hoping he can turn back the clock and put on a good performance. I don't know much about Stanionis but if he's a real contender he should win pretty easily. Collazo used to be a really tough out for anyone though, and he's had a really good career.

I'm irrationally psyched for this card, lol. I don't know why.

It's crazy because he was actually quite a good fighter for a while and he beat some titlists. Haven't seen him in a while but if he is an underdog than maybe he is completely shot. I know Khan beat him badly but that was years ago. If so, it's sad to see guys fighting for scraps when they were once so good.

He is 1-3-1 since losing to khan, so 1-4-1 in his last 6. Last fight being stopped by an average at best fighter in Redkach

Don't know anything about his opponent tho

Oh wow, didn't know pain killer addiction was reason he kind of fell off for a few years.

I follow Devon on IG too and somehow missed that. Thankfully he seems like a happy dude in a good place with all his posts and whatnot. Looks healthy in there.

His KO over Urango was one of the best uppercut KOs

Oh wow, didn't know pain killer addiction was reason he kind of fell off for a few years.

I follow Devon on IG too and somehow missed that. Thankfully he seems like a happy dude in a good place with all his posts and whatnot. Looks healthy in there.

His KO over Urango was one of the best uppercut KOs

I'm glad he seems to be doing well! It sucks that he missed weight that bad, because I'm guessing he isn't making much more than a few thousand for this fight as it is. He'll lose some cash over his weight most likely. I would guess Alexander should win this one easily if he's even 70% of the fighter he once was.

Speaking of Juan Urango, watch Mike Arnaoutis v. Urango if you ever get the chance. Great fight, but I thought both guys would be future champs, guess I was way off about that one!

I'm glad he seems to be doing well! It sucks that he missed weight that bad, because I'm guessing he isn't making much more than a few thousand for this fight as it is. He'll lose some cash over his weight most likely. I would guess Alexander should win this one easily if he's even 70% of the fighter he once was.

Speaking of Juan Urango, watch Mike Arnaoutis v. Urango if you ever get the chance. Great fight, but I thought both guys would be future champs, guess I was way off about that one!

Haha, I saw that fight when it originally aired. Used to watch every single card back then lol. Forgotten about it though, will have to give it a rewind on YouTube.

Just checked out Arnaoutis boxrec out of curiosity, and it ain't pretty

I have it 2-2 or 3-1 Alexander, but it's pretty clear that Alexander is nothing but a gatekeeper at this point. His opponent isn't a high level guy and he's showing him way too much respect. Alexander looks flatfooted and has no side to side movement.​

Joe Goosen should be his cornerman, he knows how to motivate fighters to get inside and start working, lol.

To me it looks like both guys are sort of just going through the motions. I am all for hyping up fighters within reason, but between Goosen and Lennox you would think Santamaria is a legit prospect when he clearly isn't. That's annoying and not genuine. Alexander has this one in the bag if he doesn't get KO'ed.

Back