Aug.7th Stanionis vs Collazo PBC FOX

Yeah, Fox was robbed. My bad. I watched the fight expecting to see a blow out and was colored by that. Maestra did take some early rounds IMO, but watching again it is clear Fox won the fight by a wide margin.

Fox in my couch score card won 10 rounds… but let’s be modest. At least he won 8…. But there is no argument to defend a single card for maestre

Plain and simple horrible

Quite a lot more

I'm glad you posted that man. The Obama comments, the comments on LeBron being an animal, and the fact that she is married to a WBA official are more than enough to call her ability to judge into question. I've heard rumors that a WBA official was actually in Maestre's corner pre-fight, but I'll have to verify that. If so, this story needs to be national news and investigated at the federal level.

I'm glad you posted that man. The Obama comments, the comments on LeBron being an animal, and the fact that she is married to a WBA official are more than enough to call her ability to judge into question. I've heard rumors that a WBA official was actually in Maestre's corner pre-fight, but I'll have to verify that. If so, this story needs to be national news and investigated at the federal level.

Yeah Fox absolutely has to challenge this decision. Some governing bodies need to look at this and do more than sweep it under the rug as they usually do.

Holy shit. Who is this fucking woman?

The WBA is an absolute joke. When you're sleeping with one of the judges like one of the WBA executives you won't overturn her decision publicly and disgrace her. I made a joke about my wife in front of her friends once and I have heard about it for sixteen years, lol.

I'll keep on saying it; this needs to be a national story. The corruption is beyond belief. David Singh has never judged a fight in this country and all of a sudden he is in a "title" bout?

Just watched. Had it 116-111 Fox even giving Maestre the nod in a couple rounds I thought were very close. Yikes. On network TV for everyone to see. Nice work, WBA.
<34>

Back