Back to firefox again

I have actually gone back to Safari and installed some adblocker. It's money- all the swipe gestures are so fast and smooth.

Firefox is great, you just have to reset it back to default once in awhile if it starts to lag.

iaologo.gif

I still use firefox. I use Chrome at work, though, because the options are chrome or IE.

I don't use Chrome on ethical grounds and Firefox is too freeze-prone, resource heavy and overall derpy for me.
I use Opera mostly because it has this neat feature where you can detach youtube videos and move them around even if you are on other pages, other web browsers have that too but not embedded natively like Opera, you have to install addons if you want it. Vivaldi is another cool browser with interesting features.

Anyone know if there's a way to customize the Firefox right-click without installing some third party add-on?

I noticed the recent Firefox update seemed to remove Page Info from the right-click, and that's how I often saved naughty pics not necessarily intended to be saved without javascript, etc. enabled. Apparently you can still access Page Info via Tools menu at the top.

I don't use Chrome on ethical grounds and Firefox is too freeze-prone, resource heavy and overall derpy for me.
I use Opera mostly because it has this neat feature where you can detach youtube videos and move them around even if you are on other pages, other web browsers have that too but not embedded natively like Opera, you have to install addons if you want it. Vivaldi is another cool browser with interesting features.

Reading this thread and wondering if I am the only person whose browser (Firefox) doesn't freeze? Am I interneting wrong?

Reading this thread and wondering if I am the only person whose browser (Firefox) doesn't freeze? Am I interneting wrong?

I've never had problems with Firefox freezing.

Which hand you guys use? Power hand or less calloused?

I used Firefox for years but nowadays i use Edge.

Heard Brave is pretty good and Tor for that Mexican Sugar Dancing.

I use Brave as well, for personal devices. When at work though, it's Edge for the most part and Chrome for other work apps.

Do you guys even look up what country controls the company that makes your internet browser?

Back