Bad move by Dana to allow fans in the events

So.... Ts, when will people be able to live a normal life? 10 more years of triple masks and social distancing? Israel ditched their masks and they are doing allright. Australia too. Nevada and fl covid numbers are low as well as deaths, people are getting vaccinated.

I am not antimask at all. I wear my mask when I have to and I’d never make fun of any fellow wearing a mask and a facial shield, but we cannot live like this for much longer. I could definitely understand the outrage if a ufc event happened in India or Brazil but for fucks sake.... let’s not be ridiculous here. This virus might be around us FOREVER just like the flu, we must live life while vaccinating and protecting older and weak citizens.

Last edited:
Herd immunity can be achieved with or without vaccinations. You are aware that the human body has it's own immune system, right? Hence why the pandemic has not killed off the entire world, and it has seen millions upon millions of natural recoveries, and the death toll is a relative drop in the bucket.

Keep doing what you're told, though. Wouldn't want you to start thinking for yourself, or anything...
Immunity from the actual virus is limited. Vaccines will need boosters

It's not like masks were banned ..if you're that nervous then wear one, or yanno ..stay home.

However with that said, how have the COVID #s in states like Florida and Texas been since they have allowed everything to be open?
Not a perfect metric because a "new cases per" would be a better indicator, but Florida being #1 means they have a higher rate than higher population states.

upload_2021-5-3_7-37-20.png

Here's one that shows the rate, but I think it's the overall count. If I find one with the rate for just new cases, I'll post it. Also, don't forget that Florida decided to basically cook the numbers in their reporting, as well.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinio...orting-florida-unreliable-opinion/5393098002/

upload_2021-5-3_7-44-35.png

Statistically safer.

Not if you're wearing a mask you mouth breather. Where have you been the last year?
Nah I breathe through my nose thanks. Sounds like you and the old lady do alot of mouth breathing though. If the masks prevented spread as effectively as you low iq people think, then covid would have been gone a long time ago haha

I don't blame Dana for doing this, Florida has opened everything back up from what I understand, the UFC has lost a lot of money along with other sporting leagues, especially gate revenue, imo I think everything should go back to normal, this COVID isn't going away and more and more people are getting the vaccine, I understand that COVID isn't a hoax I'm not a retard Trump supporter but we gotta live our lives and the kids need to be in school

Last week Dana allowed the 261 event to happen with a full crowd and even told them that using mask is not necessary.

This Dana goofball forgot that we are still in pandemic time?
He does not care at all if some of those fans actually get sick and probably die? No, he does not. As long as they give him money they can die.

I know that it is a personal choice to come to the event or to use mask, but Dana should understand that even though he is a retard, he is a public figure and so many idiots get influenced by what he says or what he does.

Allowing those idiots to come to the event without even wearing a mask is extremely irresponsible.

We all know he is a POS but he should pretend that he cares at least a little bit about his fans.

His message is basically “I don’t care if you die, give me your fucking money”
What a fucking pussy

Where are you getting YOUR info? The numbers are trustworthy, and if anything, the death count is understated. US alone has 550k dead over 330 million, which is like a 1.78% death rate, and that is with most cases comprising of the less deadly variant.
As I said there are no trustworthy numbers. Using numbers for this means you're an idiot since THERE ARE NO TRUSTWORTHY NUMBERS. I would imagine that 'figure' you tout includes the elderly that died from our trustworthy government. Let's just ignore the fact that again and again nurses have come out to say that no matter the case if the patient had CV19 they were listed as having died from CV19. This is a plandemic used to gain more control over us. The tried this 10 years earlier and it didn't work. I'm not saying there's nothing to it but there isn't much and certainly not enough to take our rights away.

The virus is real, no doubt about it and it indeed pays off to be smart and safe.

However with that said, how have the COVID #s in states like Florida and Texas been since they have allowed everything to be open?

If #'s are going down or NOT going up then i see no harm in these UFC events...

On a side note - FUCK DANA WHITE regardless that cheap skate bastard who doesnt pay his fighters better.

They're not his fighters loser. They are independent contractors who negotiate their own pay. You get paid what your worth, nothing more.

These death rate numbers are indeed shocking, if you think thousands dont die every single day regardless of coronu

So.... Ts, when will people be able to live a normal life? 10 more years of triple masks and social distancing? Israel ditched their masks and they are doing allright. Australia too. Nevada and fl covid numbers are low as well as deaths, people are getting vaccinated.

I am not antimask at all. I wear my mask when I have to and I’d never make fun of any fellow wearing a mask and a facial shield, but we cannot live like this for much longer. I could definitely understand the outrage if an event happened in India or Brazil but for fucks sake.... let’s not be ridiculous here. This virus might be around us FOREVER just like the flu, we must live life while vaccinating and protecting older and weak citizens.

Doesn't matter to TS. As long as he has his streaming services, uber eats, video games and Onlyfans subscriptions he's content for this to go on indefinitely.

Last week Dana allowed the 261 event to happen with a full crowd and even told them that using mask is not necessary.

He does not care at all if some of those fans actually get sick and probably die? No, he does not. As long as they give him money they can die.

I know that it is a personal choice to come to the event or to use mask, but Dana should understand that even though he is a retard, he is a public figure and so many idiots get influenced by what he says or what he does.

Allowing those idiots to come to the event without even wearing a mask is extremely irresponsible.

We all know he is a POS but he should pretend that he cares at least a little bit about his fans.

I thought people in Florida have access to vaccines if they want them? If so what is the problem?

tenor.gif

It's not like masks were banned ..if you're that nervous then wear one, or yanno ..stay home.

Some guy had a respirator glued to his face in the crowd, people know the risks and do what they are comfortable with.

What people need to understand is the Covid is literally never going to go away, it'll be here forever, so you need to grow up and make your own choices about it.
If you want to stay inside, work from home, wear a mask whenever you leave and stay 10ft away from everyone because you're scared to catch it then that's absolutely fine.
If you want to go out all the time, work around other people, never wear a mask and not socially distance then that's fine too but you need to understand you have a higher chance of catching it.

It's scary how many people need a Government, who most don't trust anyway, to make every decision in their lives for them. Just take responsibility for your own health and get on with life.

There is this thing called personal responsibility TS. Dana is not your mom and he is not responsible for your choices. Quit your pathetic crying.

Back