Baddest Wrestler of all time?

I think New Jack, He's a crazy lunatic that guy.

new-jack-main-pic.jpg

1. Lesnar
2. Shamrock
3. Angle

I read that Mr Perfect challenges Lesnar to a fight on a flight but got taken down multiple times. On the other hand I ready Angle actually got the better of Lesnar in a grappling exchange which is crazy.

Not that crazy. Brock was a NCAA champ (a badass) Kurt was a world champ (a badass among badasses)

Add strikes and subs and things get muddier, but pure wrestling Kurt all day.

Not that crazy. Brock was a NCAA champ (a badass) Kurt was a world champ (a badass among badasses)

Add strikes and subs and things get muddier, but pure wrestling Kurt all day.

Yeah, I'm not sure why it'd be surprising that Angle, an Olympic champion, would outwrestle a D1 champion who, as far as I know, never competed beyond that level. That was also during Brock's first run, I think, so before he started training MMA.

I think New Jack, He's a crazy lunatic that guy.

new-jack-main-pic.jpg

New Jack is a bad ass with weapons, but not squaring up with someone. New Jack basically admitted he can't fight in a few shoot interviews. In one he said something along the lines of "if you fight me, you'll probably whoop my ass, but after I'll go get my gun and shoot your ass".

In another he said "I ain't fighting anybody, I'm pulling a knife and stabbing".

Either way I wouldn't fuck with New Jack, just because I wouldn't want to get shot. Probably what has kept him from getting his ass beat in locker rooms many times lol

New Jack is a bad ass with weapons, but not squaring up with someone. New Jack basically admitted he can't fight in a few shoot interviews. In one he said something along the lines of "if you fight me, you'll probably whoop my ass, but after I'll go get my gun and shoot your ass".

In another he said "I ain't fighting anybody, I'm pulling a knife and stabbing".

Either way I wouldn't fuck with New Jack, just because I wouldn't want to get shot. Probably what has kept him from getting his ass beat in locker rooms many times lol

He should be locked up, He's no wrestler.

No offense but New Jack isn't exactly my kind of wrestler, I don't like guys to try to literally kill their wrestlers

1. Lesnar
2. Shamrock
3. Angle

I read that Mr Perfect challenges Lesnar to a fight on a flight but got taken down multiple times. On the other hand I ready Angle actually got the better of Lesnar in a grappling exchange which is crazy.

I don’t write off Meng. Bar brawl stories aren’t enough to make me think someone could beat a legit UFC champ but he has the distinct advantage of being an islander. Far be it from me to make racial stereotypes but damn those people are built to fight. I knew someone once who said “as a white guy living in Samoa you better learn to run fast or be funny”

Steiner bro’s has a legit wrestling background too. I’m guessing any 250lbs guy with a legit wrestling pedigree has to be high on the list don’t actually know too much about their amateur background but I think Scott was more accomplished than rick (even if Rick looked like a guy you wouldn’t want to fight outside a bar!)

The Kurt vs Brock wrestling match has gotten blown way out of proportion over the years. The way Kurt tells the story, it took everything he had and every old man trick he knew to barely get the best of Brock because of the difference in physicality. Somehow, that's morphed into Kurt kicking his ass with the greatest of ease.

The Kurt vs Brock wrestling match has gotten blown way out of proportion over the years. The way Kurt tells the story, it took everything he had and every old man trick he knew to barely get the best of Brock because of the difference in physicality. Somehow, that's morphed into Kurt kicking his ass with the greatest of ease.

Even still with his wrestling pedigree you’d have to assume he could beat most of the roster prime vs prime.

I’ve no doubt Lesnar stomps him in a real fight but anyone on the roster who could put Lesnar on his back makes my list.

Rezar has to be up there because of his size and MMA experience.

the BADDEST?
really?

tumblr_n0eafjaobS1sg99p0o1_1280.png

Johnny B. Badd is the only correct answer.

Kurt Angle
Josh Barnett
Brock Lesnar
Sakuraba
Inoki
Minowaman
Meng
Lashley
Ziggler (Neman)
Swagger (Yager)

Didn't Shamrock get beat up by the Nasty Boys?
He went down from a half power Sakuraba shot, so it's pretty silly to have him above Sakuraba.

If you teach Kurt Angle ankle lock defense (ironically) he pulverizes Ken anytime after 1995.

David Sammartino was a force to be reckoned with

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back