Bar fight, witch fighter would be the scariest to face?

Yeah but I thought that was common knowledge. Like don’t fuck Hitlers wife because you will end up dead...
No, Hitler was way more do not fuck with. Learn to read real good some. If someone as well spoken was around today, and you were in the way of a plan, watch the fuck out. Hide your kids. Stash your tadpole samples. Move. Move again. Again...

giphy.gif

Nunes will do all my dirty work for me

Bas for experience,. Maybe overeem or wandy in his prime as intimidating guys.

Someone like Big Nog in his prime. The fighter would need to be tough and durable and be able to take multiple people at once who can weaponize objects like chairs, bottles, pool sticks etc.

Some great ones mentioned.

Others worth considering: Gilbert Yvel, Gerard Gordeau, Igor Vovchanchyn, Mayhem Miller

I'd rather go with some average looking sleeper on this one, like prime Fedor or Silva.

Some great ones mentioned.

Others worth considering: Gilbert Yvel, Gerard Gordeau, Igor Vovchanchyn, Mayhem Miller
Gilbert Yvel, good one.
What do you think about Gary Goodridge?

all these other dudes have a conscious... i dont think cain or rumble would beat someone to the point of death. just enough to get their point across.

Jon would legit kill someone
How? Eyepoke them to death?

Anthony Johnson is a good answer. So is Greg hardy that dude is nuts

Rumble Johnson if looks matter.

Conor McGregor if looks don't matter

I wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end of Tank Abbot in a bar. That switch, to go from 0, to mess you up in seconds is scary.

Could anyone tell me what fight the gif in this thread is? Camo shorts, ropes ko?

Aleksander and Thiago Silva.
Some user once said:
Thiago Silva will beat you to death in the bar.
Aleksander Emelianenko will beat you to death and then he will follow you home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back