Elections Battle of the border visits! Trump and Biden to both visit this Thursday

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Trump and Biden apparently are scheduled to visit the border on the same day, this Thursday!

Both announced it today, I believe Trump's team announced first by about 30-45 minutes, but I may be wrong on that. Biden will be going to Brownsville, while Trump will be going to Eagle Pass. Both will be meeting with local law enforcement and border patrol. Biden of course going to urge the bipartisan senate bill. Trump will be calling it out as codifying the invasion.

It seems like Eagle Pass doesn't have much going on these days compared to before the TX National Guard took over. Seems that CA and AZ is where most of the crossing is done now.

This is true, however the governors of CA and AZ would not meet with Trump. I bet Abbott will be with Trump and not Biden. Eagle Pass is where Abbott just announced they will be making a base for various state national guard troops, in order for securing the border, at least in Texas. So Trump coming to give support to this effort

Also, there was also a big drug bust there (tho not fentanyl), so he can discuss that as well.

I made the tragic mistake of seeing Reddits political take on this. Apparently they believe there is no crisis at the border and its just a republican talking point. Also the communists on reddit believe we should grant citizenship to anyone who comes here.

Do people understand how resources work? It feels over for America at this point. Way too many soft Westerners living in a Disney idealistic world.

I made the tragic mistake of seeing Reddits political take on this. Apparently they believe there is no crisis at the border and its just a republican talking point. Also the communists on reddit believe we should grant citizenship to anyone who comes here.

Do people understand how resources work? It feels over for America at this point. Way too many soft Westerners living in a Disney idealistic world.

I'd like to see the % of dipshits who actually earn enough money per year to pay taxes.

Last edited:
Trump's team coming out and clarifying they had starting announcing these plans last week. This tweet from a CNN reporter is from the 23rd. Weird Biden's team would let this happen then. I am pretty sure the optics will be much better for Trump, and being on the same day, will give a clear contrast between them.

Reactions: N13
I'd like to see the % of dipshits who actually earn enough money per year to pay taxes.

Its just depressing man...when I look at the left aka my former party I want to make sense of it. Seeing them talk delusional stuff like its not really happening or its mostly women and children confirms how screwed we are as a nation. These idiots are living in a Disney movie. Doesnt even have to mean republicans are right just that theyre disconnected from reality.

Its just depressing man...when I look at the left aka my former party I want to make sense of it. Seeing them talk delusional stuff like its not really happening or its mostly women and children confirms how screwed we are as a nation. These idiots are living in a Disney movie. Doesnt even have to mean republicans are right just that theyre disconnected from reality.

As the biggest trump supporter on here, I think republicans suck too. From Trump’s perspective, I don’t think he realized how deep the swamp was. Just look at the immigration and border issue. Establishment republicans that supposedly are evil honkies love it because they get cheap labour. Democrats love it because their funded NGOs get dibs on relocating and providing for them.

That is why they thought they could sneak this “bipartisan” border deal, which just helped both those interests. Sorry, FOX News doesn’t work anymore and neither does CNN and MSNBC, screw them all

Because of Trump and his Allie’s shutting that down, Mitch McConnell looks like a fool. Kevin McCarthy was removed, the head of the RNC just stepped down.

This is taking over the party and not bending the knee like Bernie supporters and the progressives who are brainwashed to vote blue no matter who.

It is weird to peoplw longing for the Republican Party before Trump was elected. McCain, a war monger? The bush and Cheney families? Fuk em

As the biggest trump supporter on here, I think republicans suck too. From Trump’s perspective, I don’t think he realized how deep the swamp was. Just look at the immigration and border issue. Establishment republicans that supposedly are evil honkies love it because they get cheap labour. Democrats love it because their funded NGOs get dibs on relocating and providing for them.

That is why they thought they could sneak this “bipartisan” border deal, which just helped both those interests. Sorry, FOX News doesn’t work anymore and neither does CNN and MSNBC, screw them all

Because of Trump and his Allie’s shutting that down, Mitch McConnell looks like a fool. Kevin McCarthy was removed, the head of the RNC just stepped down.

This is taking over the party and not bending the knee like Bernie supporters and the progressives who are brainwashed to vote blue no matter who.

It is weird to peoplw longing for the Republican Party before Trump was elected. McCain, a war monger? The bush and Cheney families? Fuk em
Add Romney to that list.

Hopefully they put Brandon in one of these so he won't fall on some rocks

f8ASzZ.gif

Trump's team coming out and clarifying they had starting announcing these plans last week. This tweet from a CNN reporter is from the 23rd. Weird Biden's team would let this happen then. I am pretty sure the optics will be much better for Trump, and being on the same day, will give a clear contrast between them.

Interesting.

How do you think he'll address intentionally blocking legislation that the Border Patrol was in support of so that nothing would be done until after November? Do you think he'll just hope that most of his supporters are too dumb to know any better?

One went to recruit yard workers, one to recruit votes. One went to froth up hate and the other went to bend over to let the country get fucked when they were done with him.

One went to recruit yard workers, one to recruit votes. One went to froth up hate and the other went to bend over to let the country get fucked when they were done with him.
Both are going to focus in votes this close...

Both are going to focus in votes this close...

Absolutely correct. trump is whipping up the good ole boys that want the border closed and Biden wants to let them in for Hispanic vote.

Back