Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate, "Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace!"

Just curious , if you think it’s over for Americans now, what do you think of the 1860s or the 1920s ?
What going on now is different, it’s a global takeover. I’m not even sure who the enemies are at this point because they’re coming from every direction. If Biden wins they’re going to create POD cities and relocate the illegals to rural red areas. Game over for America, we’ll soon be serving big government. A lot of you can’t see this because your head’s too far up Trumps ass.

What going on now is different, it’s a global takeover. I’m not even sure who the enemies are at this point because they’re coming from every direction. If Biden wins they’re going to create POD cities and relocate the illegals to rural red areas. Game over for America, we’ll soon be serving big government. A lot of you can’t see this because your head’s too far up Trumps ass.

this is ALREADY happening and people are still acting like you are a crazy loser for saying it.

I'd love to see another debate the first one was an absolute shitshow though, they need a moderator who will actually cut off their mics and adhere to the rules.

Two complete cans who can barely function on a day to day basis incoherently yelling at each other....

Sure, set one up. The country needs comedy.

Dinesh Desouza really got to you huh

Sick burn bro, I hope cheese can check himself in a burn healing unit after this devastating post.

@cottagecheesefan thoughts and prayers your way, I don't know how you will recover

Eh, after all the criminal charges and convictions, trying to overturn the election, lifelong philandering and fraud, the sexual assault, inability to spell and endless lies... if you're a dye in the wool supporter at this stage you deserve all the mockery you get.

Didn't the RNC say they were pulling out of the Presidential debates a couple of years ago?

Back