Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate, "Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace!"

i'm really hoping the guy who fumbles softball questions from a hack talking head does a debate.

Because Elon probably told him to back off. Laurence Ellison who owns like 15 percent of Tesla stock potentially owns the rights to tiktok North American usage. It's a move tiktok doing to reduce legal issues over data. Oracle deal will likely happen under Trump.

I bet we'll get 1 debate and 1 debate only before the election. Dems are going to avoid that at all costs.

Why would dems avoid when trump couldnt even out debate biden the first time
Biden was much sharper even 4 years ago. He held his own if not beat Bernie in their debates. He's fallen hard cognitively in the past 2 years. Trump doesn't seem as sharp either but probably still enough to make him stumble and look bad.

where do people get this confidence that trump isnt a raving dumb ass?
The same place they get the confidence he's not guilty of raping a woman or trying to overthrow the 2020 election.

Lmaooo, trump saying the obviously juice Biden for his events and says debates should have drug testing. Joe absolutely SHOOK

I just looked and apparently he suggested so in 2020 as well. Just shows he is Albert consistent in fighting for transparency and honesty elections

Lmaooo, trump saying the obviously juice Biden for his events and says debates should have drug testing. Joe absolutely SHOOK

I just looked and apparently he suggested so in 2020 as well. Just shows he is Albert consistent in fighting for transparency and honesty elections

I'm morbidly curious how you can post this stuff without irony. Life in your world must be quite something.

I'm morbidly curious how you can post this stuff without irony. Life in your world must be quite something.

I honestly hope he never gets banned because him constantly being wrong and doubling down and gloating is some of the best entertainment in the War Room.

I honestly hope he never gets banned because him constantly being wrong and doubling down and gloating is some of the best entertainment in the War Room.
Off-topic, but did you choose that avatar because Tony Soprano's smoke cloud from his cigar, makes him look like Albert Einstein or the old dude from "Tekken"?

Off-topic, but did you choose that avatar because Tony Soprano's smoke cloud from his cigar, makes him look like Albert Einstein or the old dude from "Tekken"?
I never even noticed that. I just thought it was a cool picture of him. Now I can't unsee Albert Einstein.

Biden just needs to microdose before the debate take thyroid meds and maybe some adderall or something and he will wipe the floor with Trump easily.

He probably can anyway but Trump's going to be loaded up on stuff too so they might as well both be enhanced.
According to Trump and his apostles, Biden was hopped up on PEDs during their last debate. That’s how bad Trump got smacked. They had to resort to the age old elementary school tactic of “he cheated it’s not fair.”

According to Trump and his apostles, Biden was hopped up on PEDs during their last debate. That’s how bad Trump got smacked. They had to resort to the age old elementary school tactic of “he cheated it’s not fair.”
This year he plans to use the “liar, liar, pants on fire” excuse. His base will eat that one up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back