Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

You really live up to your fucking name
Yeah, he grew up in 1950, you idiot. It's 2024. Who cares if he shit his pants when he was baby, had a stutter in the 1940s, or really did meet the dead people he imagines talking to 40 years ago? If a stutter shows back up after 70 years, you're shitting your pants in your 80s, or think you're talking to the same people 30 years after they died, it's because you have dementia.

Last edited:
432513362_2682225325284794_1008978881204980972_n.jpg

It must have been a very good speech if this is Tucker's response.

Tucker Carlson is a complete clown and fraud.

He used to be a neoconservative and then a libertarian and now a populist. Always shifting like a weathervane.

Biden should campaign more, to help boost his numbers. Apparently he is growing angry that he is down in the polls.

This also gave me a chuckle. Biden brags to his staff that Obama would be jealous of his presidency. Uhh, really? Joe, you're the worst rated president in history lol. The article also talks about how Biden's staff and team were dissapointed and hurt that when Biden became president, he basically snub his staff and gave former Obama people top spots. Basically making it a 3rd Obama term, that Joe brags about

For reporting the court ruling ? No
Not just reporting on a court ruling. He made an insane assertion in the tweet. Read the First Amendment sometime and look up that case. I think you'll see that Greenwald is incredibly dishonest and hackish.

Not just reporting on a court ruling. He made an insane assertion in the tweet. Read the First Amendment sometime and look up that case. I think you'll see that Greenwald is incredibly dishonest and hackish.
I am not seeing that but I will check it out, any sources from where you discovered this

I am not seeing that but I will check it out, any sources from where you discovered this
The source is his tweet. Here's the First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Then just look up Murthy v. Missouri in any non-partisan media. Greenwald's assertion is indefensible. Just pure partisanship.

The source is his tweet. Here's the First Amendment:

Then just look up Murthy v. Missouri in any non-partisan media. Greenwald's assertion is indefensible. Just pure partisanship.
I will check it out, Greenwall is a liberal so why would he go out of his way to be partisan against his side?

Why do you say he's a liberal? He is always extremely partisan and hateful toward liberals.
I could be totally wrong about him; I know he won a bunch of rewards as a journalist but don't recall hearing specifically about what party he is in or who he votes for I will check it out though.

I could be totally wrong about him; I know he won a bunch of rewards as a journalist but don't recall hearing specifically about what party he is in or who he votes for I will check it out though.
He was a lawyer, and he has no training as a journalist, and has never been hired as one. He first became kind of famous for representing Matthew Hale, a Neo-Nazi, murderer, and lawyer, who was disbarred and fighting for reinstatement. Greenwald got attention for some unethical actions in the case (secretly recording witnesses) and for the vitriol he heaped on Hale's critics. Then he started blogging--big W. fan and a supporter of the Iraq war. Later turned against the war and was more libertarian, and he became very critical of Bush and the PATRIOT Act (which is why some liberals liked him). Snowden reached out to him to turn over stolen documents, which is what won him some awards. But he's always been a kind of quirky rightist, and during the Trump years, he's become more of a pure partisan. People have trouble understanding his positions on issues because he's not really a thinker, and he doesn't care about U.S. domestic policy (doesn't live here). The only issue he cares about besides advancing the right generally is opposition to U.S. foreign power (that is, he wants the U.S. to have less international influence, which means more for China/Russia/Iran/North Korea).

Biden in AZ today, winning back Latino voters big time

“How do you do, fellow tacos?”

Last edited:
Back