Media Belal Muhammad wants his Masvidal/Diaz moment, doesn't want Shavkat cause it's not a money fight

He’s an overachiever who has reached his full-potential. There is no way he beats Usman, Covington, or Burns. Personally, I’d favor Mas against him. Lastly, it was obvious he had nothing for Edwards. I think he gets stopped in a rematch.

We heard the exact same shit in his last 3 fights and look what happened. Better to not listen to people like you who have no idea what theyre talking about {<hhh]

We heard the exact same shit in his last 3 fights and look what happened. Better to not listen to people like you who have no idea what theyre talking about {<hhh]
Lol Yeah, ok. Says someone who joined the site last year. Meanwhile, Ive been on here since 07. Anyway, stylistically, how does he win any of those fights?

If he fights Usman that's fine with me. I guess he's come to terms with the fact he ain't getting a title shot. He should also be praying that Masvidal loses to Gilbert because if Mas wins he's jumping Belal too

Lol Yeah, ok. Says someone who joined the site last year. Meanwhile, Ive been on here since 07. Anyway, stylistically, how does he win any of those fights?

thats the thing about belal. you never know his gameplan. hows he finna win? what he lacks in physical prowess he makes up with good head. arguably one of the smartest fighters in mma. and he has the discipline to stick with his gameplan. probably he'll use more wrestling and clinching if he fights leon again. not too sure about usman

Uh? What the hell?

He wants his diaz/mas moment? Go out and flying knee ko shavkat? Or beat him to gravel and have a really good call out for colby in your back pocket..

Remember the name? Yeah, fights are really forgettable so one fucking better remember the name..

No offense but either you go the blood and guts route or you string together an undeniable streak..

Leon, Belal, Gaethje, Omalley, Curtis Blades,RDA,Anthony Smith

None of these men will fight to hold their rank, they just wait for favorable matchups. I know what a rank squatter is..
How can RDA be in your list. The guy literally fought anyone who was willing. Including the worst kind of possible matchups. And all that within both weight classes he competed in.

How can RDA be in your list. The guy literally fought anyone who was willing. Including the worst kind of possible matchups. And all that within both weight classes he competed in.
RDA has fought everyone, he's definitely not a rank squatter. Blaydes has also fought everyone.

I had to watch fuckin Yana Kunitskaya headline a PPV, and smaller divisions routinely co-main PPVs, but apparently now it's a requirement to be a PPV draw as a challenger in the 170 division?
Yana headlining against Cyborg had more to do with there being no other champions available to defend their title. Smaller divisions co-maining PPVs is nothing new, they're still more of a draw than Belal would ever be. A fight like Yan vs O'Malley is far more interesting than Belal.

Not a Belal fan, but I think this is fair. That said, he hasn’t fought in almost 6 months, and Usman just fought and will probably be taking an extended break, so I don’t know that waiting would be the smartest move.

Not a fan of Belial, i'm more of a Mephisto-fan

i'm still mad at the guy for putting on a complete stinker vs wonderboy

I can see his point , he’s thinking if I’m going to get passed over for a title shot I may as well get some money

Can't blame him for wanting a higher profile, higher paying fight. After all, Belal's just fighting so people can remember his name

he’s not going to make more money fighting either lmao. If the fight is a 5-round main event on a fight night card, the pay wouldn’t change,

beating Shavkat who is 17-0 with 17 finishes would be far more impressive against a decision machine in Belal. Finish Shavkat?? Then he deserves a title shot after.

No one would care if he got cut
I watched an interview with this dude and he went through fucking hell during his UFC career with horrible horrible eye injuries. Relatively cool humble dude from the USA also. I have seen some of his "boring" fights yes but his last fight with Sean Brady he put a beating on that guy and dropped him with a massive overhand right 90s style like a boss.

I am guessing nobody in the division wants Shavkat. Can’t blame them either. Ducking season ahead.

I wish Belal would start making noise in the cage instead of on a mic.

One of the worst rank squatters and yet still we keep feeding him favorable matchups like Usman.
You're an idiot if you think Belal is a rank squatter.

His last loss was Geoff Neal in January 2019, and since then he's 8-0, 1 NC. He's literally been averaging 2 wins a year for the last 4 years. Plus his last win was against an undefeated guy ranked below him. Fighting Sean Brady is like the exact opposite of being a rank squatter.

I watched an interview with this dude and he went through fucking hell during his UFC career with horrible horrible eye injuries. Relatively cool humble dude from the USA also. I have seen some of his "boring" fights yes but his last fight with Sean Brady he put a beating on that guy and dropped him with a massive overhand right 90s style like a boss.

Sean Brady is a tomato can

Back