Belal TKO Brady is one of the best WW wins of this era....

Belal gets undue hate for non MMA reasons. People are bigots sadly.
Bullshit he gets hate for being boring as fuck. What's sad is your virtue signaling. Khaz , khabib , Islam and many other fighters have tons of fans.

The hate he gets is weird. Im not a fan but hes a legit top fighter. If he has more performances like Brady one Ill be a fan but hes had too many boring fights.
Nope, you think people only become a fan or hater of the fighters because of what they do in octagon, but in reality their personality is more important

If there was an Israeli fighter, all of those muslim fans would hate him no matter what. That's how it works so i don't know how people can't understand it. Only Belal fans in the world are radical muslims and delusional western liberals. Even modern muslims in my country don't love people like him.

If there was an Israeli fighter, all of those muslim fans would hate him no matter what. That's how it works so i don't know how people can't understand it. Only Belal fans in the world are radical muslims and delusional western liberals. Even modern muslims in my country don't love people like him.
Are you saying he's hated because he's palestinian? And sounds like you agree that its ok to hate him on that basis?

Are you saying he's hated because he's palestinian? And sounds like you agree that its ok to hate him on that basis?
Yes it's okay to me. I'm not a hypocritical POS like you, when i see muslims hating jewish fighters i don't care so i don't give a fuck about Belal hate either. You are okay with muslims hating but when someone hates muslims, you are instantly playing the victim.
He is an american btw, his father ran away like a coward to the US so he has nothing to do with Palestine but he is a typical ungrateful immigrant.
I'm an immigrant too, i'm living in Japan and i love and respect this country but if i was in another country, i would've done the same so it's not about Japan it's about respecting, adapting the country you live. Unlike Belal's father, my father(he is a muslim too but we are not like middle eastern ones) would never leave his home country but if he ever did, he would've been like me.

Last edited:
People that don't understand why Belal is not liked are fucking blind for real

If you meant he is boring fighter, then there are even more boring fighters in WW - Colby Covington... Who is fighting for title in 2 weeks... LOL

Yes it's okay to me. I'm not a hypocritical POS like you, when i see muslims hating jewish fighters i don't care so i don't give a fuck about Belal hate either. You are okay with muslims hating but when someone hates muslims, you are instantly playing the victim.
He is an american btw, his father ran away like a coward to the US so he has nothing to do with Palestine but he is a typical ungrateful immigrant.

I haven't seen muslims hating jewish fighters. Most people don't know any jewish fighters at all.

But I've seen some Israeli fighter typing muslim UFC fighters names on rocket. LOL

I'm an immigrant too, i'm living in Japan and i love and respect this country but if i was in another country, i would've done the same so it's not about Japan it's about respecting, adapting the country you live. Unlike Belal's father, my father(he is a muslim too but we are not like middle eastern ones) would never leave his home country but if he ever did, he would've been like me.
Which Jewish fighter or jewish athlete is being blindly hated by muslim fans? You're just inventing scenarios that don't exist to justify the fact that you're a low life bigoted piece of shit. You're truly a deranged and unhinged person. Calling Belal's dad a coward for immigrating to give his kids a better life, who the fuck does that? Seek help.

I haven't seen muslims hating jewish fighters. Most people don't know any jewish fighters at all.

But I've seen some Israeli fighter typing muslim UFC fighters names on rocket. LOL
Do you look at any non english news sources or social media pages?
I just seen some shitty israeli fighter losing to some white dude and all muslims were hating him and thanking to the white guy. And no one knows about the organization, and people talking shit don't watch mma it's all about hating the israeli guy.
That's the problem with western people like you, you think if you doesn't see something in your western news source, that means it's not happening. Social media is not just about english my dude. Conservative muslims in my home country thinks there is a quote of Hitler saying ''For every jew i didn't kill, you will curse me forever.'' and they are always saying Hitler was right. They even use jew as an insult so you need to broaden your perspective. Guys like moosaev were supporting hamas killing civilians but they were suddenly played the victim and acting peaceful when israel did the same. For example you were probably thinking muslims were against the war as soon as hamas attacked lolll

I don't see why you could'nt make the same argument for Dariush's win over Gamrot.

He won vs an athletic new guard guy on a good streak.

Hindsight proved Dariush just was not that guy.

It might prove Belal is not that guy too

Never in the history of the Ufc a fighter that was doing everything right did not get fan support because of his race/ country.

In the Ufc we accept a fighter winning in the Us and yelling allah wackbar I kill everybody (Chimaev)

We loved Oliveira more than 99% of Us fighters.

Fighters bringing up the race card have always other bigger problems.

Never in the history of the Ufc a fighter that was doing everything right did not get fan support because of his race/ country.

In the Ufc we accept a fighter winning in the Us and yelling allah wackbar I kill everybody (Chimaev)

We loved Oliveira more than 99% of Us fighters.

Fighters bringing up the race card have always other bigger problems.

This... Poster above thinks Belal gets hate cause he supports Palestine. LOL

Do you look at any non english news sources or social media pages?
I just seen some shitty israeli fighter losing to some white dude and all muslims were hating him and thanking to the white guy. And no one knows about the organization, and people talking shit don't watch mma it's all about hating the israeli guy.
That's the problem with western people like you, you think if you doesn't see something in your western news source, that means it's not happening. Social media is not just about english my dude. Conservative muslims in my home country thinks there is a quote of Hitler saying ''For every jew i didn't kill, you will curse me forever.'' and they are always saying Hitler was right. They even use jew as an insult so you need to broaden your perspective. Guys like moosaev were supporting hamas killing civilians but they were suddenly played the victim and acting peaceful when israel did the same. For example you were probably thinking muslims were against the war as soon as hamas attacked lolll
Quote me one thing i said where i supported Hamas? You absolute lying piece of shit. You're mentally ill.

Belal gets undue hate for non MMA reasons. People are bigots sadly.
Right it has to be because if what he believes in and where he's from not that he's a total jackass who says the most ridiculous shit. This is coming from a Muslim convert

I dont like Belal (dont have a weird hatred for him like some do either) but this was a legit win.... Brady 15-0, the favorite and Belal somehow got a knockout too when he cant normally finish a sandwich,

Besides Kamaru and Leon, what other WW in this era has a better win that that?

Colby and Burns have beat up dudes pushing 40. Burns himself was a good win for Khamzat but Belal beat him too. You look at the other top WWs, they dont have a win this good against prime comp.

Kelvin looked in FANTASTIC shape. Had visible abs for once and made 170 which was shocking. Brady ran through him. He is probably best grappler @ WW. Craig Jones couldnt submit him.....

Based.

I said this over and over leading up to the fight. Brady was getting criminally underrated because Belal is unpopular.

Belal is the most proven welterweight in the world right now.

I hate Belal because of his namme. It's too close to Belial. He's demonic

Belal has more top 10 wins at WW than 4 current UFC champions in their respective weight classes (Jones, Pereira, Strickland, Islam)

...and he still hasn't received a title shot (!!)

News flash, Colby is boring as fuck, and also has a shit resume to boot. Belal’s fighting style does not explain the level of hate he gets.

Are you suggesting that Belal gets more hatred than Colby? What world do you live in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back