Bellator 155 - Carvalho vs Manhoef

I think I'm just getting old or something. I've been watching fights now every weekend for so many years. When you see something like tonight, you think about starting to skip a few. I mean fuck - are you watching Manhoef/Carvalho?
I couldn't even fathom skipping a card. Either I'm into this and have to watch every card or I'm not into it at all. There's no middle ground for me.

in reality no fight is boring if you bet so much that you starts to breath heavy and you can hear your heart beat.

I couldn't even fathom skipping a card. Either I'm into this and have to watch every card or I'm not into it at all. There's no middle ground for me.

I've been like that for a lot of years. This event is honestly like the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I don't even "watch tape", so I can't imagine how many hours some people are spending on fights. It comes down to "is this the best thing that I could be doing with my time tonight?" I feel sorry for anyone who can answer yes to that with an event like this.

In R3, wasn't that the Brazilian's 2nd official warning for a low blow???

I can't believe this fight has lasted this long and Melvin is surely ahead on points.

Whoever bet heavy on Carvalho, it must be a sicken feeling to watch him giving away the fight!

Only on the ITD here which is obviously expensive as hell. I can't imagine this fight going to decision in my wildest dreams.
pacmansmother1.gif

This... Is... BELLATOR!!!

50-46 melvin

worst event I've ever watched but thank you melvin

Yeah seems like Carvalho game plan is to get hit least in a Bellator championship fight.

Back