Bellator 157 - Dynamite 2 - rampage vs ishii

That was terrible on every level

Fucking WMMA. Fuck.

Why do I keep doing this. Fuck WMMA. Fuck

Why do I keep doing this.

Fucking pattern.

And on that note, I look forward to seeing Mickey Gall choke CM Punk the fuck out.

ruth got sooo sloppy. i was optimistic going into 2nd. jesus.

Yo thats it. WMMA has been the biggest money loser for me. Parlays bust. Im done.

And on that note, I look forward to seeing Mickey Gall choke CM Punk the fuck out.
CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Its MMA so CM Punk is gonna look like a world beater and TKO Gall in a round.

Its MMA so CM Punk is gonna look like a world beater and TKO Gall in a round.
If CM Punk loses, he has to face Mike Jackson, the guy who Mickey Gall beat in his UFC debut.

Mickey Gall, Mike Jackson, Robbie Lawler, Stephen Thompson. They don't want none.

cm+punk.gif

Who in herelegitimately has had a winning year so far? Maybe Piglord with his Bisping win?

Ugh, that stinks. Ruth the better boxer.. charges in. So dumb.

Who in herelegitimately has had a winning year so far? Maybe Piglord with his Bisping win?
Me. Started in Jan with a bankroll of like 950 and despite some incredible losses recently i'm sitting at 3650 right now

Mickey Gall, Mike Jackson, Robbie Lawler, Stephen Thompson. They don't want none.

cm+punk.gif

Ehh they aint got no ground game. CM Punk is training under the Gracies.
10c1ce8ed5cb9f84779ad7b550edec27.400x227x131.gif

Me. Started in Jan with a bankroll of like 950 and despite some incredible losses recently i'm sitting at 3650 right now

Nice if my giant bet on Hunt loses, Im gonna be back at zero but if he wins oh boy.

Nice if my giant bet on Hunt loses, Im gonna be back at zero but if he wins oh boy.
lmaoo i'll be praying for you man, especially since i'll be on Hunt myself if that price gets better

Bellator kickboxing is such a shit idea. These no name guys are suppose to add to the attraction? Lets hope for a good scrap at least

i feel like we all need to be a little smarter. betting on wmma in bellator -- not smart.

let's be better, sherdog.

Back