Bellator 165 - Chandler vs Bendo - San Jose

isnt benson henderson the guy that arguably beat cerrone, cowboy a guy who would simply toy with michael chandler, just four fights ago?

and in those four fights has taken very little punishment?

How about O3.5 instead of either ML? I dont see a finish from neither of them, am I wrong here? Bendo is super hard to finish himself and he very rarely takes chances to finish guys.

Hrmm...

oh good idea, maybe even o3.5 -180 isn't that bad, actually. i like that more than chandler ML, which is similarly priced

=P

isnt benson henderson the guy that arguably beat cerrone, cowboy a guy who would simply toy with michael chandler, just four fights ago?

and in those four fights has taken very little punishment?

You trolling us? Hehe

You trolling us? Hehe

just throwing some food for thought as everyone appears to be on chandler.

some people dont like bensons boxing but in the ufc he has a 45 percent connnect percentage along with limiting his opponents to a 37 percent connect percentage

now maybe this guy doesnt exist anymore for whatever reason but these are elite numbers and if this version shows up saturday night he could very well win

just throwing some food for thought as everyone appears to be on chandler.

some people dont like bensons boxing but in the ufc he has a 45 percent connnect percentage along with limiting his opponents to a 37 percent connect percentage

now maybe this guy doesnt exist anymore for whatever reason but these are elite numbers and if this version shows up saturday night he could very well win

You didn't watch Benson vs koreshkov I'm guessing, then? In regards to 'very little damage' ... He almost got ko'd like 4-5 times

You didn't watch Benson vs koreshkov I'm guessing, then? In regards to 'very little damage' ... He almost got ko'd like 4-5 times

thompson received far more punishment against woodley than benson in that fight and for me i wont even factor damage in capping stephens next fight. i dont know about being kod four or five times. iirc, he was dropped twice...not much different than edgar in the maynard rematch(grey credited with 3 kds) five years and 11 fights ago worst case scenario for benson. henderson was overwhelmed by the size difference against koreshov which wont be a factor here.

thompson received far more punishment against woodley than benson in that fight and for me i wont even factor damage in capping stephens next fight. i dont know about being kod four or five times. iirc, he was dropped twice...not much different than edgar in the maynard rematch(grey credited with 3 kds) five years and 11 fights ago worst case scenario for benson. henderson was overwhelmed by the size difference against koreshov which wont be a factor here.

I'm not advocating a play on Chandler at current odds, but Benson took a tremendous amount of damage against Koreshkov. One of the worst sustained beatings in recent memory, IMO.

I agree that benson can easily win this fight if hes locked in but the problem is he just doesn't seem to have the hunger to win anymore. I had him vs pit bull and he was so damn tentative he was on his way to getting dominated to a decision loss until that fluke injury. I think the over 3.5 is definitely a solid play.

I'm not advocating a play on Chandler at current odds, but Benson took a tremendous amount of damage against Koreshkov. One of the worst sustained beatings in recent memory, IMO.

maybe im not recalling the fight as well but all i remember is henderson losing because of the size difference and benson being well aware of it, like he couldnt hurt the 170 pound russian and then no plan b existed. i dont see the damage that he took as cain/jds 3 level that can change a fighter...imo it wasnt even thompson/woodley. imo its more mental as opposed to physical with henderson if he packs it in wiht this fight. physically, i thikn he still has the tools to do well as a 155 bellator

Anyone else sending prayers to the gambling Gods that Piccolotti is a decent sized dog here? One of the best prospects at 155 imo. In a year could see us talking about how he is one of the best 155ers not in the UFC

Betsafe

Page -667
Gonzalez +380

Under 1.5 -200
Over 1.5 +140

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/bellator-165-betting-odds/

MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 9pm ET)

Benson Henderson +125
Michael Chandler -165

Over 3.5 -175
Under 3.5 +135

Fernando Gonzalez +315
Michael Page -445

Over 1.5 -120
Under 1.5 -120

Francis Carmont +110
Linton Vassell -150

Over 2.5 -165
Under 2.5 +125

Brandon Girtz +1160
Adam Piccolotti -210

Over 1.5 -175
Under 1.5 +135

Sheila Padilla +185
Keri Melendez -265

Over 2.5 -245
Under 2.5 +175

---------

+1160 would be nice, tho i SUSPECT that's a typo on mmaoddsbreaker ;)

O1.5 -120 for gonz-page?
O2.5 -165 for carmont-vassell?

not happy w/a couple of these prices, sadly

hoping lines move my way on a few of those moneylines, hehe

hitting the carmont-vassell O2.5 -165

that's it so far.. gonna watch the movement on the other fights/options..

Back