Bellator 170: Tito vs Chael

After showing restraint with Tito, I have entirely way too much on Ralek fucking Gracie who hasn't even fought in the last 6 years, let alone won. Currently 2 units at +255. This just feels like a toss-up to me, so have to bet the steep odds out of principle..
I left that one alone. You have balls my friend. There are waaaaaay too many unknowns in that fight.

I left that one alone. You have balls my friend. There are waaaaaay too many unknowns in that fight.

Yeah I regret being that heavy on him, but Kato being -350 over anyone is just wrong lol..especially someone who has a clear path to victory

Tiny tiny stab at Chael tko. Maybe Tito talking about retiring bc of all of his concussions causes him to look for a way out if Chael gets on top with his better cardio and active gnp, especially in the second half of the fight, and starts dropping some nice elbows on him.

Just a thought but had to bite small bc I'll be kicking myself if it does somehow play out like that. Done with all my bets now might add a bit more during the card but I have more than enough down for a bellator card already so probably not.

Anyone has insights on Campos as a dog?

Bought out of my tito bet fuck this fight.

Added bit to daley 1 unit @ -115

Last edited:
So far these are my bets:

0.5u on the "G in a gi" at 3.50
2u on Ortiz at 2.57
1u on Daley at 1.85
0.75u on Sanchez at 2.10

Tempted to increase my bet on Ortiz; Sonnen off the juice as a favourite doesn't make sense.

2u on Ortiz at 2.57
1u on Daley at 1.85
0.75u on Sanchez at 2.10

Tempted to increase my bet on Ortiz; Sonnen off the juice as a favourite doesn't make sense.

Betting on Tito in 2017 doesn't make much sense either haha. In think he has a bit of value but 2u is more than enough IMO.

According to himself he never stopped training but who knows.

During his time away he did compete in Metamoris a few times if I remember correctly if that counts for anything. I wonder if he has improved in his BJJ enough to see a difference in his game. Maybe he will be more active and looking for subs? I agree though. Who knows?

During his time away he did compete in Metamoris a few times if I remember correctly if that counts for anything. I wonder if he has improved in his BJJ enough to see a difference in his game. Maybe he will be more active and looking for subs? I agree though. Who knows?

Chael looked out of shape and slow as a turtle =/

Last edited:

Chael looked out of shape and slow as a turtle =/

oh shit hadnt seen that fight. terrible fight tho. pointless clinching for 18 minutes and few seconds on the ground. who did pay for that shit?

Forgot how bad chael looked glad i bought out still tho absolute crap shoot

Forgot how bad chael looked glad i bought out still tho absolute crap shoot

+185 and crapshoot ill take that all day.. i see it like spinning the the roulette and getting almost 3 to 1 odds :)

Edit: Sorry quoted wrong guy here. Meant to quote Roads post originally

Tito is absolutely going to be larger. Do not get me wrong there. It's clear from the weigh ins that Tito is still a normal size to large LHW and Chael didn't bulk up to actually become a true LHW. I have no doubt about that, I'm just saying it doesn't in any way show that Chael is out of shape. Tito will be the same Tito as we've seen most likely.

The cardio Tito after Shamrock thing went out the window a long time ago. Tito's cardio has not looked great for a while now. I mean how can you even begin to say that after Bonnar vs. Ortiz? Seriously, rewatch that fight. Quotes from the play by play: Beginning of Round 2..."Both of these men throwing punches in what seems to be slow motion" and Round 3 "Both men are completely gassed, hands at their sides, breathing with open mouths". That was in a low paced fight. Even if Sonnen is on the decline big time and not in shape, it would be a level playing field after what we saw with Ortiz vs. Bonnar.

good point. can even a significantly declined Sonnen be as bad as shot stephan Bonner?

After showing restraint with Tito, I have entirely way too much on Ralek fucking Gracie who hasn't even fought in the last 6 years, let alone won. Currently 2 units at +255. This just feels like a toss-up to me, so have to bet the steep odds out of principle..
yeah, not alot, but had to hit Gracie for .5 u at +285

Tiny tiny stab at Chael tko. Maybe Tito talking about retiring bc of all of his concussions causes him to look for a way out if Chael gets on top with his better cardio and active gnp, especially in the second half of the fight, and starts dropping some nice elbows on him.

Just a thought but had to bite small bc I'll be kicking myself if it does somehow play out like that. Done with all my bets now might add a bit more during the card but I have more than enough down for a bellator card already so probably not.

how much Sonnen has fallen off in past 3 years is unknown, but that said, I think it's more likely Tito mails it in than Sonnen. I'll keep my .5u on Tito by Dec at 290, and that's it

2u on Ortiz at 2.57
1u on Daley at 1.85
0.75u on Sanchez at 2.10

how do u know he's off the juice?

guys how do you see over 1.5 in the Daley/Ward fight?

Back