Bellator 216 MVP vs Daley

Got Daley at 2.87 but that line still feels way off. 2,5U.

Daley is so much better than anyone MVP ever fought.

I'm on a Minakov+Amosov vodka double then. Staying far away from Mirko though. Can't ped chins.

I think it's a great chance to win some money. Daley is the underdog and I think he takes this one

Daley itd and MVP by dec. Imo this will make some profit for me.

MVP at +450 seems as mad as Daley opening at +250. Only Nick Diaz ever TKO'd Daley and even Daleys ground game isn't that bad.

mmaoddsbreaker have a few of my breakdowns in the betting previews section,not sure if i can include a link.

MVP at +450 seems as mad as Daley opening at +250. Only Nick Diaz ever TKO'd Daley and even Daleys ground game isn't that bad.

Isn't MVP one of those freakish kickers/kneers that can basically turn anyone's lights out if they land clean?

Found this on one of the sites out there and gave me a laugh, wanted to share.

Mirko Cro Cop (37-11-2 MMA, 0-0 BMMA), 44, is the oldest of the 10 fighters scheduled to compete on the main card.

Cro Cop competes in the seventh rematch of his MMA career. He’s 6-0 when facing an opponent for the second time (Gabriel Gonzaga, Satoshi Ishii, Wanderlei Silva, Josh Barnett, Kevin Randleman and Kazuyuki Fujita).

Cro Cop enters the event on a nine-fight winning streak. He hasn’t suffered a defeat since November 2013.

Cro Cop has earned 34 of his 37 career victories by stoppage. That includes all of the wins in his current nine-fight streak.

Cro Cop hasn’t suffered a knockout loss since his defeat to Roy Nelson at UFC 137 in October 2011.

And then only this for poor Roy:

Roy Nelson (23-16 MMA, 1-2 BMMA) is the only fighter in UFC history to record his first seven victories with the organization by knockout.

Nelson absorbed 985 significant strikes in UFC heavyweight competition, the most in divisional history. Of those 985 strikes, 640 were landed to the head.

I’m betting Daley straight up since ITD odds aren’t out yet. :/
Also have Minakov and Amosov in a parlay @1,70.

Is the ITD/Dec Prop showing up for Daley/MVP on 5dimes for anyone? I can't find it.

I only see the GTD/FDNGTD props on both 5D and BFO. They haven't released others yet.

Thanks - it wasn't showing up for me on 5dimes earlier. Got it now. With that said, I'm on this fight to go to decision at +190.

Silva is a rising prospect for sure but Amosov just seems to be too much too early at this stage of SIlva's promising career

Silva looked bad against Barnes. I actually had a bet on Silva there and was shitting my pants. Who the hell gets overwhelmed like that against Barnes?

upload_2019-2-15_19-17-4.png

Let’s go Daley.

Back