Bellator 216 MVP vs Daley

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
u36O4kX.jpg

Those odds look too wide to me. First real test for MVP, big step up from the Rickels and Cyborgs of the world

Fifty dollar early limits, I'm not touching it yet otherwise I'd be on Cro Cop as a favorite.

Is a small play on Daly +225 really able to be passed on? I don’t generally bet Bellator, but if the last Bellator Golden Boy got flatlined in 30 seconds by a total jobber, there’s a very good chance Paul Daley can do the same thing to Page.

Is a small play on Daly +225 really able to be passed on? I don’t generally bet Bellator, but if the last Bellator Golden Boy got flatlined in 30 seconds by a total jobber, there’s a very good chance Paul Daley can do the same thing to Page.
Its Bellator man I could play Daley by 3rd round flying triangle and not feel bad about it

Anyone likes Kongo over Minakov? I know the first fight was a lopsided 49-46 and Vitaly had Kongo almost finished a couple of times...

Damn.. I talked my self out of the bet lol

Still.. Kongo has been active and looking good. Minakov has not fougth in a while and he didnt look good against a jobber who almost put him out. He dominated and finished everybody else tho.

Wow didn't know minakov was fighting this saturday. He should win. I like Mvp by dec too.

Anyone likes Kongo over Minakov? I know the first fight was a lopsided 49-46 and Vitaly had Kongo almost finished a couple of times...

Damn.. I talked my self out of the bet lol

Still.. Kongo has been active and looking good. Minakov has not fougth in a while and he didnt look good against a jobber who almost put him out. He dominated and finished everybody else tho.

As someone who has seen practically all of Minakov's fights since he turned pro, there is no value in betting Kongo at the present odds. Beating guys with crappy defense and chins is one thing, but that doesn't say anything about his ability to defeat Minakov.

Moreover, since the first Kongo fight, Minakov has improved, particularly his wrestling and top game. Kongo hasn't declined as much as one would think, but he is still at least half a step slower and less active.

Also think Minakov gets it done and as well as Amosov. I can't remember the last time Silva looked decent.

Im like Daley. This fight will be stand up and Daley is more power and more volume. Against Larkin hes make great work. Imo this fight is 50 50, value on Daley.

Im like Daley. This fight will be stand up and Daley is more power and more volume. Against Larkin hes make great work. Imo this fight is 50 50, value on Daley.
Not sure about Daley having volume vs a guy like MVP but agree on the value. Took 3u when he came out at +250. Huge step up for MVP vs a very tough guy who has big power. 58 fights and only ever been TKO'd by Nick Diaz who he almost finished, really don't see MVP's usual style working safely vs a guy that tough who can put him down with one shot.

I'm on jacked Cro Cop to get his revenge over Big Country at -205.

I'm on jacked Cro Cop to get his revenge over Big Country at -205.

No way breh. Totally clean. Mohegans got it under control

Last edited:

Any remotely knowledgeable gambler should know that any drug testing, by any organization, is an absolute joke and laughably easy to get around. As well as the fact that any serious fighter is on anabolics of some type or dosage level.

Back