Bellator 222 MacDonald vs Gracie

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
KJ7uuN1.jpg

I'm pretty likely to bet on Caldwell in a cage.

Rory has had quite a fast turnaround after a 5 rounder.

Betfair has odds, on Caldwell at +110 so far.

some decent odds for this event. I am lovng Caldwell here as a dog. Also surley Machida is much less over the hill than Cheal.
Wouldnt touch rory with his commitment issues. Also like Dannis odds.

Caldwell evens now. Still worth the play, IMO.

Machidas ground game sucks, he is a happy meal bjj black belt. Sonnen might win this

Surely a five round fight should favor Horiguchi? If he makes it past the first couple of rounds that is.

Can't believe I missed the openers:

1696_o.png

Current Odds:

1696.png

I like Patrick Mix and Horiguchi here.

Sooo for some very strange reason BOL opened Danis -250 almost immediately after Dimes opened him -475. I was able to get $2,125 down at avg. odds of -300. Will arb down as he likely closes -1000 (currently -850), but he is going to have an insurmountable BJJ advantage over all of these scrubs they feed him.

Sooo for some very strange reason BOL opened Danis -250 almost immediately after Dimes opened him -475. I was able to get $2,125 down at avg. odds of -300. Will arb down as he likely closes -1000 (currently -850), but he is going to have an insurmountable BJJ advantage over all of these scrubs they feed him.
I’m going to have to reup my bol account

Did Caldwell really beat up guccimane that badly where he should be the favorite

The guy hasn’t lost in 5 years and that was to Mighty Mouse

Did Caldwell really beat up guccimane that badly where he should be the favorite

The guy hasn’t lost in 5 years and that was to Mighty Mouse
I watched the fight first time to make my own opinion, he was taking him down at will, even with the akward ropes in the way. That guilotine really seemed a bit flukey to me. Only worry is that its 5 rounds. But I think Caldwell could even finish him with GNP or a Submission, he is so much bigger

After the last fight and the weird stuff Rory said, I mentioned that I would likely bet Neiman. But I meant as a big underdog. With such close odds now, I have to give Rory the benefit of the doubt with his greater experience, far better opponents that he has faced & beaten and better striking. Unless you really believe that his will to fight and confidence is truly broken and mindset in a terrible state based on what he said last time and that he never shook those feelings off before he started camp for this fight. Rory also has never been submitted in a fight. I know Neiman is a submission master, but Rory's experience and striking would really have to fail him to get caught or he really doesn't have it any more.

After the last fight and the weird stuff Rory said, I mentioned that I would likely bet Neiman. But I meant as a big underdog. With such close odds now, I have to give Rory the benefit of the doubt with his greater experience, far better opponents that he has faced & beaten and better striking. Unless you really believe that his will to fight and confidence is truly broken and mindset in a terrible state based on what he said last time and that he never shook those feelings off before he started camp for this fight. Rory also has never been submitted in a fight. I know Neiman is a submission master, but Rory's experience and striking would really have to fail him to get caught or he really doesn't have it any more.

Rory is out! Jon Fitch is in!! I knew this would happen!!! Who ya got Jim?

I wonder if odds on Pico vs Borics is coming out?

Back