Bellator 228 Pitbull vs Archuleta

Pretty big Mousasi fan, but I'm small on Machida for value.

.7u Machida +270
.2u Machida decision +475

I think Mousasi starches him though

Now watch everyone avoid where mckee places. Literally anyone can have that fight now if they want it.

On moose now, i hope i don't regret this

I think he should have this.

A bit less than 2 years ago, Eryk Anders was -260 vs Machida and probably deserved to win. Now Machida has ages from 39 to 41 and Moose is barely more juiced than Anders in spite of being infinity times better.

Doubt Lyoto can take a punch from Moose at this stage

Mousasi's ITD line went from +130 to -135 now. It was tempting at the former price, but Machida fights in such an ultra-safe style, especially nowadays, that Mousasi could thoroughly dominate him and only win by decision.

If you aren’t researching the guys that your opponent has been fighting, you aren’t doing complete analysis. I skim tape on opponents pretty often, and at least click through their profile and see what they have been up to.

For instance, Eduardo Dantas was Archuleta’s hardest fight, and prior to Juan he beat Toby Misech 29-28. I know who Toby Misech is because I watched him lose to some scrub who didn’t get a UFC contract on Tuesday Night Contenders.

So if Dantas is scraping by guys like that, he is probably nowhere near a guy like Pitbull who just KO’d the 155 champ who would be a ranked UFC fighter.
I didn't do that much research on the Patricio fight, if a champ is close even I have to bet base on principle. I usually do research every fight but holy shit, 29 fight to research this week. That is 58 fighter you have to do it in 6 days, each fight tape take 15 min to watch and write notes.

To be honest I lost money on all the fight I did massive research on and make most back on the 2 fight I didn't, Cannonier and Patricio.

Last two so happy with that pick. This is actually pretty fun to watch.

Who's AJ fighting?

Campos.

Carvalho picking to face Caldwell was so unbelievably dumb. Borics would have been a tough fight, but one that he would have had a respectable chance in. Caldwell is a nightmare match-up for Carvalho, as he completely shuts down all his grappling.

Patricio Friere, "Who are you?" Haha, classic.

Back