Bellator 231 Mir vs Nelson II

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
51LqvyY.jpg

Mandel Nallo, who I scored a 25u bet on almost exactly one year ago, is finally back in action.

Sadly, there probably won't be a line on his fight here.

Mandel Nallo, who I scored a 25u bet on almost exactly one year ago, is finally back in action.

Sadly, there probably won't be a line on his fight here.

How are they gonna stash Nallo on the prelims after his KO win last fight? Sometimes I wonder WTF bellator is doing, he is one of their most exciting prospects

How are they gonna stash Nallo on the prelims after his KO win last fight? Sometimes I wonder WTF bellator is doing, he is one of their most exciting prospects

In their defense, Nallo is a complete weirdo (check out his Instagram) and very inactive, fighting about once a year. Additionally, all the main card fights are a bigger deal than his.

(Obviously, there are a ton of prelim fights I'm way more interested in than seeing the vile lying scumbag Bec Rawlings, but Bellator is excited about that signing for some reason)

I'm max betting an argument between Jordan and Varelans breaking out in under 1.5 pages.

Frank mir up to +180

Niiice, trying to manipulate the Nelson line back to playable. I gotchya wink wink
What would be playable to you?

Nelson is just as much of a shell as mir is.
His output is terrible and his cardio isnt much better these days.

his last knock out was cte Silva 3 years ago and before that cte big nog in 2013

all he has is an overhand right. And he’s a wrestler now anyways so he barely throws it.

Ped mir has an advantage on the ground

What would be playable to you?

Nelson is just as much of a shell as mir is.
His output is terrible and his cardio isnt much better these days.

his last knock out was cte Silva 3 years ago and before that cte big nog in 2013

all he has is an overhand right. And he’s a wrestler now anyways so he barely throws it.

Ped mir has an advantage on the ground
I would be very surprised- maybe even shocked- if this fight ends up on the ground at all, so that's why I lean Nelson.

I would be very surprised- maybe even shocked- if this fight ends up on the ground at all, so that's why I lean Nelson.
I don’t think Nelson wins 7 out of 10.

yea he can take a shot better than mir but they’re both washed and he’s so low output and predictable

I dunno, maybe I need to rewatch some of their terrible recent matchups they’ve been in. Halloween is almost here after all

I don’t think Nelson wins 7 out of 10.

yea he can take a shot better than mir but they’re both washed and he’s so low output and predictable

I dunno, maybe I need to rewatch some of their terrible recent matchups they’ve been in. Halloween is almost here after all
Mir’s chin is so cracked he had to verbally tap to strikes when Ayala couldn’t knock him out. I’m 1.5u on -170. Small bet on a circus fight.

I am befuddled about why Rat Garbage is not on the main card. He's one of the best lightweights on the Bellator roster. They should put Bec what's her name on the undercard in exchange for Nallo.

Mir’s chin is so cracked he had to verbally tap to strikes when Ayala couldn’t knock him out. I’m 1.5u on -170. Small bet on a circus fight.
I almost forgot about that. It was pretty pathetic to watch

I almost forgot about that. It was pretty pathetic to watch
Exact same feeling here. I remember thinking ‘ok, surely this is it.’ Apparently not.
Roy has remnants of a chin. Mir does not.

Ed Ruth at -350. Is he injured? He's fighting Jason Jackson. Ruth should win. No? Anyone betting Jackson?

Last edited:
Hey JimGunn & Sadistics! Either of you guys on Jason Jackson? In other news. I unloaded on Patrick Mix at -450 & -485. Good luck to all on the Bellator cards!

Back