Bellator 231 Mir vs Nelson II

1-0 Mir. Mir Looking real good for a flyer at +180

Frank won the round but his hands are so low on these exchanges

It's a great example of why I didn't want to bet this fight. Mir won round 1 and his chin hasn't been tested and likely won't be.

The more concerning issue, as noted, is that he is already absolutely exhausted after a minimal amount of activity for 3.5 minutes.

Lol at Roy just flailing his hands every time he misses that right hand.

Roy’s cardio is actually worse than franks

2-0 mir

Roy is just a big blob of weight coming forward at this point

2-0 Mir. Seems clear, but also seems like he might pass out from breathing too hard at any moment. This fight is amusing for the wrong reasons.

Guess I should’ve let my bets ride

mir looks like he has this in the bag

I cashed out so I only lost half my wager. I'm more ashamed of betting this fight than I am losing 1u.

Is Roy cheating because he has the benefit of two cups, the later being his massive gut?

Is Roy cheating because he has the benefit of two cups, the later being his massive gut?
Lol, Do you remember when some fighters tried to say he needed to shave his beard cause it gave him extra chin protection? Gut + Beard = ultimate armor.

Frank has a smart game plan with these leg kicks and his chin is holding up even when Roy manages to hit him.

Mir 3-0

looked like he should’ve been the favorite

Definitely not "Easy" money by any means. But Flyer on Mir at +180 and Flyer on FGTD +150 both pay. Shout out to Mkess for the good call on FGTD value..

Back