Bellator 233 Salter vs Van Steenis

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
3qUxxGG.jpg

Where are the odds for the few other worthy fights? I miss Nick Kalikas.
Scott Coker probably has to pay Nick Kalikas like I suspect Campbell Maclaren is doing to incentivize him to handicap full card Bellator odds including prelims like he does with Combate Americas.

I like Salter here. I also thought Van Steenis lost to Honeycutt who was able to take him down and get some decent positions. I think Salter gets him down and eventually rapes him.

Bellator 233 Official Weigh-in:

Not sure why there are only highlights and not a full video for the ceremonial weigh-in this time:

Scott Coker probably has to pay Nick Kalikas like I suspect Campbell Maclaren is doing to incentivize him to handicap full card Bellator odds including prelims like he does with Combate Americas.
There should be odds on the Storley, Fortune, Smith & Young fights. Disappointing.

There should be odds on the Storley, Fortune, Smith & Young fights. Disappointing.
Agree. Odds for freak Combate Américas available and not for this good fights on Bellator. Fuck oddmaker.

King Mo/Andrew Kapel Under 2½ at +205? Great price for the under in a chinny older guy's retirement fight against a lower level guy. Could end with either guy getting finished.

Bellator 233 Risk $$660.00

John Salter (-140) vs Costello Van Steenis $280.00 for $200.00

Muhammed Lawal/Andrew Kapel Under 2½ (+205) $100.00 for $205.00

Leslie Smith (-140) vs Arlene Blencowe $280.00 for $200.00

King Mo/Andrew Kapel Under 2½ at +205? Great price for the under in a chinny older guy's retirement fight against a lower level guy. Could end with either guy getting finished.

Damn what bookie offers over under?

Have the first round for Blencowe, but then again, I had it for Kavanagh in Smith's Bellator debut, as did 71% of fans and 2 of 3 media outlets on MMAScores, but the 3 judges saw it differently.

Back