Bellator 233 Salter vs Van Steenis

Have it 3-0 Blencowe. Regardless of whether the judges fuck it up or not, I'm happy with my bet.

2-1 Blencowe. Wouldnt be surprised to see it go either way. That fight sucked.

The fact that the disgusting, backstabbing scumbag Leslie Smith SERIOUSLY smiled and nodded with her hand raised when she heard that all scorecards were 30-27 makes me laugh.

What a delusional idiot.

Guess her plan to blackmail Scott Coker and tell him "fuck you" when she wins the 145 pound title ran into a small roadblock, huh?

The fact that the disgusting, backstabbing scumbag Leslie Smith SERIOUSLY smiled and nodded with her hand raised when she heard that all scorecards were 30-27 makes me laugh.

What a delusional idiot.

Guess her plan to blackmail Scott Coker and tell him "fuck you" when she wins the 145 pound title ran into a small roadblock, huh?
Do you have something personal against her? That sounded like genuine hate there. I don't know anything about her, so i guess i missed the blackmail thing.

Do you have something personal against her? That sounded like genuine hate there.

I would hope any decent person would have something against Leslie Smith repaying Coker's kindness in giving her a contract (when she was a MMA pariah) by stating in a Sherdog interview;

"Those are the more important goals. If I fight for the title, it will be $60,000 flat, win or lose. And then after that it will be $100,000 for a title [fight or defense]. But I don’t have any intention of honoring that. Once I get the title, I’m going to be like, ‘F-- you guys, $100,000 is totally not enough. We need to talk. I’m the champion now. You have to talk to me.’ "

-Leslie Smith

I would hope any decent person would have something against Leslie Smith repaying Coker's kindness in giving her a contract (when she was a MMA pariah) by stating in a Sherdog interview;

"Those are the more important goals. If I fight for the title, it will be $60,000 flat, win or lose. And then after that it will be $100,000 for a title [fight or defense]. But I don’t have any intention of honoring that. Once I get the title, I’m going to be like, ‘F-- you guys, $100,000 is totally not enough. We need to talk. I’m the champion now. You have to talk to me.’ "

-Leslie Smith

Give me a link to that interview or article.

Anywho, the 1.7u I won feel almost as good as that backstabbing weasel being stopped in her tracks.

Now do us all a favor and fire her, Coker. After all, as she explained in that same interview, she is so horribly busy with protesting Trump. You're only helping her out by allowing her to focus more on that!

-Leslie Smith
Sounds pretty shitty, i just dont take interest in "never was" female fighters personal stuff. Thanks for explaining.

Sounds pretty shitty, i just dont take interest in "never was" female fighters personal stuff. Thanks for explaining.

As someone who has followed the sport since 1995 in some capacity, I can confidently say I've never seen anything as brazen as that. And this is a sport that witnessed many awful criminals, cheats, and psychopaths over the years.

None of them openly talked about wanting to blackmail a promoter who threw them a lifeline before their first fight in the promotion, though!

The under pays easy. nice. Chinny Mo needs to retire.

That King Mo loss makes me sad. I remember when he debuted in Sengoku. Huge talent.

Should have called it a career after losing to a really good fighter in Jiri Prochazka, not having his lights turned off early in the first by an average journeyman.

Meant to post this, but knockout happened so fast. Poor Mo not gonna retire with a win. Small chase: Muhammed Lawal/Andrew Kapel Under 2½ (+130) $200.00 for $260.00

Let's go Salter. Get him down and work him.

Caught this footage of King Mo's chin

tenor.gif

Salter 10-9 but he needs the takedown again in round 2.

1-0 Salter, clear as day. Steenis had the wide stance but honestly didn't look like he was too worried about the take down, or maybe just being sloppy with his feet or kick happy.

Yup, Steenis is just dumb. His coaches have to be shaking their heads right now.

Steenis wasting 30 seconds kicking at Salters legs on the gound. This guys fight IQ is beyond Low. All he has to do is box and he wins, but nope.

Back