Bellator 238 Budd vs Cyborg

Anyone on Khashakyan? I liked what I saw on tape, and he fights up to 145, where Pettis is a flyweight, this fight is at BM. I think the odds are too wide given the massive power differential and K is a fairly good striker himself, Pettis will struggle to maintain distance and could well become overwhelmed.

The size disparity isn't as big as you think. Pettis has fought a lot at bantamweight, as recently as 2018, and will probably be fuller for this fight since Bellator has a championship at 135, but not 125. Khashakyan alternates between 135, where he is fairly big and 145, where he is fairly small.

Why would there be a "massive power differential"? And why would Pettis want to maintain distance considering he is 2 inches shorter in height and 1 inch shorter in reach, and Khashakyan isn't much of a grappler?

As for Khashakyan, I admittedly haven't seen his last 3 fights in 2019, but I've seen him against O'Malley and Archuleta, and his striking and defense isn't even in the same galaxy as Pettis'.

The size disparity isn't as big as you think. Pettis has fought a lot at bantamweight, as recently as 2018

Will have to see at weigh ins. He has fought as BM, but he is a flyweight.

Why would there be a "massive power differential"? And why would Pettis want to maintain distance considering he is 2 inches shorter in height and 1 inch shorter in reach, and Khashakyan isn't much of a grappler?

Their KO records speak for themselves. Managing distance and point fighting is Pettis’s style.

As for Khashakyan, I admittedly haven't seen his last 3 fights in 2019, but I've seen him against O'Malley and Archuleta, and his striking and defense isn't even in the same galaxy as Pettis'.

Pettis is the better striker, but he is no world beater, the odds are way too wide. Archuleta took the fight to the ground. K was doing well against O Malley until he got KO’d. It happens, but its very unlikely Pettis can do so and K will pressure him constantly, which is why he will need to manage distance.

I think its a tough match up for Pettis. K’s losses prior to O Malley were to grapple heavy fighters. Dont know about his first fight, but that would not be relevant here.

Last edited:
Danis is out, possible sore throat. Something about choking on Conor's Mcnuggets I think.

Danis is out, possible sore throat. Something about choking on Conor's Mcnuggets I think.
He is just trying to milk the fame. Has a fight scheduled does all the media, gets all the hype and benefit from it and then pulls out.

Would not be surprised if he does it again. That guy doesn’t want to fight.

If you're so certain, why did you ask other people for their views? Just go bet the farm on the Armenian since you have such a strong read.

I am. Not a big play. 0.75u, i have a feeling that a strong 1st round for K is likely, and by the time Pettis can make his reads, i can arb my position in play anf make money either way.

Discussing fights for betting is what we do here right? Just curious as i havent seen anyone talk about this fight. I was looking for a parlay leg and cant see any value on pettis here.

I am. Not a big play. 0.75u, i have a feeling that a strong 1st round for K is likely, and by the time Pettis can make his reads, i can arb my position in play anf make money either way.

Discussing fights for betting is what we do here right? Just curious as i havent seen anyone talk about this fight. I was looking for a parlay leg and cant see any value on pettis here.

You're right, there definitely is no value on Pettis. I feel 1u on Khasha is a very decent value play. He seems to have solid boxing and could cause mini Pettis some issues.

Sorry for not posting a 10 page PDF + video presentation on why Cyborg should beat Julia Budd in a fight.

There's some middle room between one-line psuedo-analysis that still manages to be utterly wrong and a "10 page PDF + video presentation".

Especially when you claim to be a "professional MMA gambler" who touts himself as the best in the business.

There's some middle room between one-line psuedo-analysis that still manages to be utterly wrong and a "10 page PDF + video presentation".

Especially when you claim to be a "professional MMA gambler" who touts himself as the best in the business.

**whilst shitting on others bets.

It amazes me how many 'professional MMA bettors' there are when everyone else suffers limits, low liquidity & such a small sample of fights to bet...
It amazes me how often those 'professional MMA bettors' constantly snipe the best lines when we know there are limits to those numbers and they move so quickly...

Almost as though almost all of these 'professional MMA bettors' aren't actually living off their profits (the definition of 'professional')?

It amazes me how many 'professional MMA bettors' there are when everyone else suffers limits, low liquidity & such a small sample of fights to bet...
It amazes me how often those 'professional MMA bettors' constantly snipe the best lines when we know there are limits to those numbers and they move so quickly...

Almost as though almost all of these 'professional MMA bettors' aren't actually living off their profits (the definition of 'professional')?

It's why they all quickly turn tout, they need another source of income.

Getting accounts limited is a joke at this point, I've had an account limited off of one live bet. Brand new account, made a one unit bet on Askerov by decision after the first round, and that was it, account shut down.

It's why they all quickly turn tout, they need another source of income.

Getting accounts limited is a joke at this point, I've had an account limited off of one live bet. Brand new account, made a one unit bet on Askerov by decision after the first round, and that was it, account shut down.
Yeah. It's fucked getting accounts down. Exchange volumes are up lately, but it's still only at closing prices and good luck getting props if it's not a main event. I tout a little bit on the side for supplemental cashflow, but it's $14 an event and I bet $400 a unit so my touting doesn't really move the needle too much despite being a nice boost to help even out variance.

Yeah. It's fucked getting accounts down. Exchange volumes are up lately, but it's still only at closing prices and good luck getting props if it's not a main event. I tout a little bit on the side for supplemental cashflow, but it's $14 an event and I bet $400 a unit so my touting doesn't really move the needle too much despite being a nice boost to help even out variance.

It's kind of crazy how bookies can get away with it, the small 1% of gamblers that actually have success get shut out with no valid reasoning from the book, just an excuse of 'after careful review'.

People complain about touts but no one is forcing anyone to buy picks. Generally it's idiots who don't understand the long term game and expect to win every bet who complaine.

It's kind of crazy how bookies can get away with it, the small 1% of gamblers that actually have success get shut out with no valid reasoning from the book, just an excuse of 'after careful review'.

People complain about touts but no one is forcing anyone to buy picks. Generally it's idiots who don't understand the long term game and expect to win every bet who complaine.
Yeah. That latter category is why I don't tend to try advertise or actively go looking for customers like Rob Brown. You'll get momos who think it's $14 for stone cold locks and the secret to eternal life, not $14 for my opinions.

Bookies banning should really be better-regulated. We've got minimum bet laws here in Australia for Saturday racing, but not any other codes.

Yeah. That latter category is why I don't tend to try advertise or actively go looking for customers like Rob Brown. You'll get momos who think it's $14 for stone cold locks and the secret to eternal life, not $14 for my opinions.

Bookies banning should really be better-regulated. We've got minimum bet laws here in Australia for Saturday racing, but not any other codes.
Needs to be all codes, sports and god knows if we'll ever get live betting without needing to ring up. That's just stupid, odds move by the time they pick up

I've said this for years on here. Very few people in this world are going to be living off MMA gambling winnings. Some people will show profits that may look like a somewhat livable wage, but they aren't cashing out those profits. It's really just beefing up their bankroll, so their actual spendable income isn't there. It just blows my mind how many young people want to make a crack at making a living from this. The opportunity cost is huge. The increase in income that people should see throughout their 20's into their early 30's is huge. The gap in work experience can cost you so much in the long run. It's not like this should eat up so much time - just do it as a side gig or for fun.

I've said this for years on here. Very few people in this world are going to be living off MMA gambling winnings. Some people will show profits that may look like a somewhat livable wage, but they aren't cashing out those profits. It's really just beefing up their bankroll, so their actual spendable income isn't there. It just blows my mind how many young people want to make a crack at making a living from this. The opportunity cost is huge. The increase in income that people should see throughout their 20's into their early 30's is huge. The gap in work experience can cost you so much in the long run. It's not like this should eat up so much time - just do it as a side gig or for fun.
Prettymchh. Going full time gambling just isn't worth it unless you're legitimately 10xing your otherwise potential income.

I made slightly more than my employment income from gambling last year but I'm not going full time any time soon

Last edited:
The super-skilled striker Millender stuck on a prelim? For shame! Then again, maybe Dillon Danis is actually more famous than him.

Pettis is going to be at least -1000 when lines close, but the top two fights are intriguing, especially when we get lines for Caldwell versus Borics.
Pettis is currently -264. Is he injured?

Back