svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
hRBmsvA.jpg

6fE7t4K.jpg

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/bellator-250-lima-vs-mousasi-1994

Last edited:
Legit had no clue Bobby Voelker was still fighting.

Also BetOnline had odds for Mousasi - Lima but pulled them. Did COVID strike or something?

not much difference in size between Lima and Mousasi, I am going with the younger quicker underdog here at 2.45. I feel like this fight should be more at pick'em odds.

probably passing on the main card, let's see the prelims odds.

I feel like this fight should be more at pick'em odds.
Man i agree. Moose is one of my favorites but he didn't look particularly good against Lovato or Lyoto's corpse. And Lima's TDD looked improved against Rory.

not much difference in size between Lima and Mousasi, I am going with the younger quicker underdog here at 2.45. I feel like this fight should be more at pick'em odds.
I thought the same thing when I saw them face off but was that post rehydration? (sorry I'm a retard and don't know these things despite trying google)
If not, I'd have some concern that Mousasi rehydrates and is much bigger. I still bet Lima at +135 though.

I thought the same thing when I saw them face off but was that post rehydration? (sorry I'm a retard and don't know these things despite trying google)
If not, I'd have some concern that Mousasi rehydrates and is much bigger. I still bet Lima at +135 though.
Well they have about the same height and Lima looked very chizzled at the weigh in. I doubt there will be a noticable size difference between them. The face off was straight after weighing in I think.

Lima is about 200 he said it himself so they are very close in size but Mousasi has a 4inch reach advantage

Lima is about 200 he said it himself so they are very close in size but Mousasi has a 4inch reach advantage

Mousasi walks around at 220. When Mousasi fought at heavyweight 11 years ago against Mark Hunt, he was 218 even then.

I imagine Lima walks around at 205, maybe a pound or two heavier considering he looks like a slightly smaller than average middleweight, but that's a significant size difference.

Mousasi walks around at 220. When Mousasi fought at heavyweight 11 years ago against Mark Hunt, he was 218 even then.

I imagine Lima walks around at 205, maybe a pound or two heavier considering he looks like a slightly smaller than average middleweight, but that's a significant size difference.
yeah maybe we will see, I am banking on Lima being faster and more agile, I am not sure how well Mousasi will deal with the legkicks. Even though it may not really be relevant here but I still remember Mousasi getting absolutely schooled by Machida in their first fight just by being a lot faster.

yeah maybe we will see, I am banking on Lima being faster and more agile, I am not sure how well Mousasi will deal with the legkicks. Even though it may not really be relevant here but I still remember Mousasi getting absolutely schooled by Machida in their first fight just by being a lot faster.

I think Lima has a good chance of victory (and I type that despite Mousasi being my favorite MMA fighter for the past 12+ years), but I wouldn't use the Machida fight as an example. Machida had/has a very different striking style than Lima, and also had the threat of his wrestling to keep Mousasi off-balance, which Lima doesn't.

Nah Lima said himself he was basically 200 pounds a day ago he can't maintain more than that when training he said in a interview yesterday. Mousasi said he walks around at 220 when not training but in the cage fight night he is 200 pounds, its even documented. The biggest middleweights are about 205-210 on fight night.

Nah Lima said himself he was basically 200 pounds a day ago he can't maintain more than that when training he said in a interview yesterday. Mousasi said he walks around at 220 when not training but in the cage fight night he is 200 pounds, its even documented.

And? You're mixing and matching two different weights, then. Mousasi only able to recover 15 pounds a day after a weighing in is different than the weight he normally walks around at, or the weight Lima does.

Zach Zane at +150 is pretty good I think, I actually thought he was gonna be the favorite. Also, Dalton Rosta at -150 is another pick for me. There are couple of unknown variables with Rosta, like his cardio so I think the odds are correct, but I think Rosta will win one. I wasnt too impressed by Gwerder against Tokkos.

And? You're mixing and matching two different weights, then. Mousasi only able to recover 15 pounds a day after a weighing in is different than the weight he normally walks around at, or the weight Lima does.

My point is that the only relevant weight is in the cage on fight night. Based on the information avaliable they will be virtually identical on fight night, so not really relevant to mention that Mousasi is the larger man outside of the cage.

i also got some zane +185, more of a fade on newell.
Lucky for you. I only have bovada account and they dont have the odds out yet.

Corrales, Hommasi, and Borics are good parlay plays, too IMO.

Back