Bellator 255 April 2nd Pitbull vs Sanchez

I would do Mowry vs Ayala or Mitrione, Fortune vs Vassel or Sergei, Moldovski vs Kongo or Tim, and Keresh vs Markes or Sowma.

Berkhamov missed weight and his fight was scratched. This guy cant catch a break. Hopefully they rebook Berkhamov for a May event.

Berkhamov missed weight and his fight was scratched. This guy cant catch a break.

Was looking for that fight on the prelims. Fuck that’s a big L for the card. But everything else is lining up. Very excited. It sucks what you were saying about the UFC juggernaut. This card would be a PPV if the UFC were promoting it. There just aren’t that many ppl that know high level mma when they see it and don’t need the UFC to tell them about it. I really wish Bellator got more attention and hype, these fighters deserve it so much.

Berkhamov missed weight and his fight was scratched. This guy cant catch a break. Hopefully they rebook Berkhamov for a May event.

Meh, I'm a fan of his but if he can't make weight then that's on him.

I mean Bellator desperately needs the HW division to move along. Fortune, Mowry, Moldovsky, and possibly Keresh are the future of the division so I wouldnt mind seeing them fight the top of the division already. Nobody wants to watch Kongo anymore than they have to.
Yes, they are the future that's why they all need wins over some of the older guys not to fight each other yet

UFC did the same with Stipe and Ngannou, they mostly fought past prime fighters to build those resumes.

I think we will see him at MW soon, but seriously I wanted to see him probably the most, this sucks :(

Just based on the graphics during the weigh-ins, they are likely going to get what's used for boxing during the fights. There was also a new intro.

Meh, I'm a fan of his but if he can't make weight then that's on him.
I know, this is some bullshit, I hope they can reschedule him at catchweight 175-180 against a brave soul in the next events.

I think we will see him at MW soon, but seriously I wanted to see him probably the most, this sucks :(
His fight was flying under the radar by most, I was looking forward to his debut, too. This is why we need a 175 division...

The full Bellator 255 weigh-in results included:

MAIN CARD (Showtime, 9 p.m. ET)

• Champ Patricio Freire (144.1) vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (144.5) – for featherweight title; featherweight grand prix semifinal
  • Neiman Gracie (170) vs. Jason Jackson (170.9)
  • Tyrell Fortune (251.2) vs. Jack May (264.3)
  • Mike Hamel (155) vs. Usman Nurmagomedov (155.2)
  • Alejandra Lara (124.2) vs. Kana Watanabe (124.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 6 p.m. ET)

• Cee Jay Hamilton (134.4) vs. Magomed Magomedov (135)
  • Mukhamed Berkhamov (173.8) vs. Herman Terrado (169.5)
  • Ricardo Seixas (154.9) vs. Mandel Nallo (154.9)
  • Fabio Aguiar (187.7) vs. Khalid Murtazaliev (183.6)
  • Chris Gonzalez (159.2) vs. Roger Huerta (159.4)
  • Jose Augusto (203.2) vs. Jonathan Wilson (204.2)
  • Roman Faraldo (171.1) vs. Trevor Gudde (170)
  • Branko Busick (183.8) vs. Jordan Newman (185.1)

• middleweight Berkhamov misses weight and they had to scratch the fight....so unprofessional, I hate when so called pro fighters drop the ball like this...

What weight is Aguiar Vs Khalid at? Those weights look all over the place.

The full Bellator 255 weigh-in results included:

MAIN CARD (Showtime, 9 p.m. ET)

• Champ Patricio Freire (144.1) vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (144.5) – for featherweight title; featherweight grand prix semifinal
  • Neiman Gracie (170) vs. Jason Jackson (170.9)
  • Tyrell Fortune (251.2) vs. Jack May (264.3)
  • Mike Hamel (155) vs. Usman Nurmagomedov (155.2)
  • Alejandra Lara (124.2) vs. Kana Watanabe (124.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 6 p.m. ET)

• Cee Jay Hamilton (134.4) vs. Magomed Magomedov (135)
  • Mukhamed Berkhamov (173.8) vs. Herman Terrado (169.5)
  • Ricardo Seixas (154.9) vs. Mandel Nallo (154.9)
  • Fabio Aguiar (187.7) vs. Khalid Murtazaliev (183.6)
  • Chris Gonzalez (159.2) vs. Roger Huerta (159.4)
  • Jose Augusto (203.2) vs. Jonathan Wilson (204.2)
  • Roman Faraldo (171.1) vs. Trevor Gudde (170)
  • Branko Busick (183.8) vs. Jordan Newman (185.1)

• middleweight Berkhamov misses weight and they had to scratch the fight....so unprofessional, I hate when so called pro fighters drop the ball like this...
Chris Gonzalez and Roger Huerta are fighting at catchweight 160, I'm assuming. So, why couldn't Berkhamov speak up before time and let his opponent know that he wouln't make weight but to arrange a catchweight fight? I know Berkhamov is 100% to blame here for not making weight...but couldn't Terrado accept the weight difference and continue with the fight? I mean, lets be honest, Terrado was signed just so he could get beat up by Berkhamov so, why not give the company their money's worth.

Chris Gonzalez and Roger Huerta are fighting at catchweight 160, I'm assuming. So, why couldn't Berkhamov speak up before time and let his opponent know that he wouln't make weight but to arrange a catchweight fight? I know Berkhamov is 100% to blame here for not making weight...but couldn't Terrado accept the weight difference and continue with the fight? I mean, lets be honest, Terrado was signed just so he could get beat up by Berkhamov so, why not give the company their money's worth.
Is not Terrado’s fault....at all. As a fighter you always think you have a chance to win. Berkhamov is 100% to blame.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/gallery/bellator-255-weigh-ins-faceoffs-photo-gallery-mma

alejandra-lara-bellator-255-1.jpg

patricio-freire-emmanuel-sanchez-bellator-255-1.jpg

The production from the showtime is already a big plus and improvement by just watching the weigh ins

My guess would be that Terrado gets his show money, doesn't take any damage and might get a spot in one of the other events. Berkhamov fucked himself over here, he'd probably be better off at MW though, it's not as deep as the WW div.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back