Bellator 256: Bader vs Machida 2

Good reversal but Dung is doing a terrible job of controlling Williams hips. He is lucky he hasn't been reversed himself

bovada and bet online. never heard of 5dimes, cant get back their interface.
Best props I've seen so far. Look for betanysport.eu, same thing. How do you like betonline?

You could literally make free money every friday just betting all the heavy favorites until the main event.

Best props I've seen so far. Look for betanysport.eu, same thing. How do you like betonline?
They have good customer service, instant chat . Reliable. Havent made a bet yet but will for saturday.

6u to win 2u on Bader NSC. I don't think Lyoto is nearly as dangerous a finisher as Vidim these days. That karate stance and Lyoto's speed lose should help set up Bader's TD's.​

I thought it was kind of crazy that the Zingano fight completes round 1 was -160 on my book, for women's MMA??? For a fight that doesn't involve a Nunes or Cyborg

Zingano NSC is -1915, holy cow. I got under 2.5 at even money, it's -175 right now.

Nogueira is addicted to back of head shots. Soon to be dq'd.

I thought it was kind of crazy that the Zingano fight completes round 1 was -160 on my book, for women's MMA??? For a fight that doesn't involve a Nunes or Cyborg
This is her opponent:

edit: well fuck I can’t get the pic to upload but trust me it’s hilarious. Cat’s opponent is a legit former fat who started training at 35

Last edited:
Oh wow b365 offering bellator live bets for once. Woulda came in handy last card.

This is her opponent:

edit: well fuck I can’t get the pic to upload but trust me it’s hilarious. Cat’s opponent is a legit former fat who started training at 35

Ha, saw this too late, so now I have to hope that this formerly morbidly obese bitch can survive 5 minutes, yay!

Back