Bellator 257 April 16th Showtime Nemkov vs Davis & Anderson vs Yagshimuradov

This is going to be one exciting night. Davis pulling out another judges miracle decision could really screw things up though. Get him out of the tournament and it gets better.

i have a feeling that Rumble vs Romero ends up as another Lewis vs Ngannou. none of them really benefits from it being a 5 round.

i have a feeling that Rumble vs Romero ends up as another Lewis vs Ngannou. none of them really benefits from it being a 5 round.

Oh god I hope not, Lewis Vs Ngannou was only three rounds too (though it did feel like five).

We'll see how Rumble looks after the long layoff. Yoel is a dangerous first fight back.

This, i know Davis isnt the most exciting fighter but he is as legit as they come. He is well-rounded and durable AF. He will force Nemkov to go to a 5-round war. He would definitely be a contender at the UFC, too.
Mr. Wonderful is made out of rubber or something, I don't think I have ever seen that dude bleed. I kinda wish he stuck around the UFC. I think he could beat Marreta, Prochazka, and Rakic. Neck and neck with Blachowicz and Reyes IMO.

More sokid matchmaking, im taking Homasi.

Call me crazy but Daley could try to grapple
You think Daley respects Homasi's striking that much? I also wanted to see Daley vs J. Jackson or Ed Ruth.

You think Daley respects Homasi's striking that much? I also wanted to see Daley vs J. Jackson or Ed Ruth.
Idk but 38 year old Paul Daley might not be too happy to stand and trade with Homasi. We will see though. At 38, really don’t know what Daley is fighting for anymore. Don’t know if he’ll ever get back to the belt.

Back