News Bellator 269: Fedor vs Timothy Johnson for Oct 23

Who wins

• Fedor

• Johnson

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think everyone should be able to acknowledge that anyone who's raped someone is a scumbag.

Give me a break bro. Mike Tyson is still fighting no problem and seen as a hero but Alex should never be able to work again. Virtue signaling cucks.

Give me a break bro. Mike Tyson is still fighting no problem and seen as a hero but Alex should never be able to work again. Virtue signaling cucks.

lol, not liking rapists is being a fucking cuck now. I've never heard that one before.

lol, not liking rapists is being a fucking cuck now. I've never heard that one before.

1. It was a he said- she said situation. This has happened many times with celebs and athletes. Could be true could be half true we will never know.

2. He did his time

Wtf do you want for him to never be able to work again?

I think everyone should be able to acknowledge that anyone who's raped someone is a scumbag.

i agree of course but u cant say they not good fighter even if rapist plus the rapist can get KO'd it not always they win banning them from fighting is dumb i not here for aleks personality nor will i pretend i kno what happen

I don't want to see Aleks in Bellator not only because he's a scumbag but because it's totally unnecessary. I'd way, way rather they pay whatever Aleks would ask for on somebody young and good. Preferably a middle or heavyweight because those are the two worst divisions in the promotion.

I don't think aleks will fight again. Last footage I've seen from him, few month ago, he looked like he had a stroke or wasn't sober for weeks. Well maybe both. The guy needs therapy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was dead in the next few years.

I don't think aleks will fight again. Last footage I've seen from him, few month ago, he looked like he had a stroke or wasn't sober for weeks. Well maybe both. The guy needs therapy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was dead in the next few years.
Near death? That's no problem for Coker! Kimbo almost died in the cage and Coker booked him to fight in London 2 months later!

Near death? That's no problem for Coker! Kimbo almost died in the cage and Coker booked him to fight in London 2 months later!
Lol what happened that you did a 180 on Bellator?

Lol what happened that you did a 180 on Bellator?
Lol dude I like mma in general I don't necessarily root for any promotions. Bellator is not exempt from criticism. UFC fanboys label anyone that likes Bellator as a shill but in my case I just like mma and in particular I root for all promotions outside the UFC to succeed. Bellator has pissed me off this year with the Liz Carmouche and wmma on the main card bullshit they've been pulling but I still want them to succeed as it's healthy for the sport overall.

Lol dude I like mma in general I don't necessarily root for any promotions. Bellator is not exempt from criticism. UFC fanboys label anyone that likes Bellator as a shill but in my case I just like mma and in particular I root for all promotions outside the UFC to succeed. Bellator has pissed me off this year with the Liz Carmouche and wmma on the main card bullshit they've been pulling but I still want them to succeed as it's healthy for the sport overall.
We give Liz Carmouche a lot of shit but the reality is that she is a legit 125er. TBH, She would probably put up a better fight than Lauren fucking Murphy against Valentina. I would also favor her over Lauren Murphy. Its just funny how excited Coker was with the signing of Liz Carmouche LMAO.

How much you bet the Russian mob has their thumb on the scales in this fight.

Open weight fight ?
Tarasov is a WW

Tarasov fought HW Datsik at openweight recently; he got massacred for the entire fight, and after a very long beating, Datsik threw a mildly illegal knee that got him disqualified.

After the complete trashing he took from an overweight Datsik, I have no idea why Tarasov wants to fight Aleks... no why he apparently want to rematch Datsik either.

I made a thread yesterday with Aleks commenting on the whole situation.

Also, I'm super sad that Fedor is fighting Tim Johnson... I've been a Fedor fanboy for 16/17 years, and it hurts to watch him still fight lose/lose bouts like that one.
Wish he could have retired after beating the shit out of Frank Mir, Chael Sonnen, instead of getting KO'd by a jab from Bader next...
That would have been a cool ending... same if he retired after he made Rampage tape to strikes.

I kinda wish he'd rematch Mitrione if he needs to fight; it's a winnable fight for Fedor at this point, and if he loses, well he had already lost to him from a jab before, so it can't get worse.

As a Brian Moore fan, I dont like this fight. I was hoping for Moore to face someone on the fringe top 10 (Corrales, Higo, Hill, or Mattos). But as an MMA fan, this is a great fight, Mikhailov isnt getting any easy fight and I think its a great match-up. Im also surprised to see Moore fighting in Russia, not in Ireland.

Back