• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 279: Cyborg vs Blencowe 2 - April 23rd

Starting in 2 minutes, 830PM EST let's go

all the ufc legs of my parlays is done, just have inaba and cyborg itd remaining

Anyone else like Horiguchi/ Mix o3.5 rds at -120? I don't see Mix going down that easy, Horiguchi was dominating Pettis almost the entire time his last fight but I never felt he was close to getting a finish.

Anyone else like Horiguchi/ Mix o3.5 rds at -120? I don't see Mix going down that easy, Horiguchi was dominating Pettis almost the entire time his last fight but I never felt he was close to getting a finish.
Hard to say since Pettis is a way better offensive and defensive striker than Mix, and Pettis doesn't gas out after 2 hard rounds.

Maybe put Horiguchi in a 2-team parlay so you don't have to guess if he'll clip Mix early or late.

Did the Inaba fight get canceled, or move up to the main card? Bellator got me confused lol.

It looks like Bellator messed up on the timing of the prelims, since the main card on Showtime starts in 7 minutes from now, and there are still 4 prelim fights left.

Is Sanchez this shot? Wow he looks like shit vs shit

It might be 1-1, but live odds have it 2-0 Sanchez.

Medeiros is landing a lot, though.

Probably a unanimous decision win for Sanchez, but it wasn't one-sided at all.

I tried to add to yancy at +698 but bas live is so crappy my bet went through for one dollar and then they locked the lines
If you're on BAS, use the Premier lines instead of the Ultimate lines.

You can use the Toggle button on Premier to allow any price change to go through, or to not allow your bet to go through if the line changes at all.

If you're on BAS, use the Premier lines instead of the Ultimate lines.

You can use the Toggle button on Premier to allow any price change to go through, or to not allow your bet to go through if the line changes at all.
I looked but they had nothing for mma so I just looked at the boxing tab and they have all the mma lines.

Are the live lines in there?

Back