Bellator new Signings thread

Especially when a month ago he said he was waiting for a ufc contract after his fight.

More and more it seems we are gonna get another Strikeforce thing were Bellator is run as a separate entity for a year or so

Pure speculation on my part, but if Bellator does continue to exist, I have a feeling it will be taking over for the PFL Europe shows. That way they can get around whatever broadcast restrictions they may have for PFL.

Pure speculation on my part, but if Bellator does continue to exist, I have a feeling it will be taking over for the PFL Europe shows. That way they can get around whatever broadcast restrictions they may have for PFL.
That would give them DAZN. Still a wait and see game...83218w.jpg
Will get rid of Bellator name for Europe...
Screenshot 2023-10-18 5.16.14 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-18 5.16.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-18 5.16.14 PM.png
    89 KB · Views: 0
My point was they would be Bellator shows. They wouldn't be related to PFL. If it's treated like a separate company, it can get around whatever broadcast restrictions that PFL has.
All PFL brands get treated as separate shows until the Pay For View events.

All PFL brands get treated as separate shows until the Pay For View events.

The Europe brand can't air in the US due to current broadcast restrictions. However, if Bellator is run as a separate company, they can hold events in Europe without those restrictions. I don't know how I can make my point any clearer.

Back