News Bellator sale talks heating up

It seemed Bellator fighters enjoy the way the org treated them as well as having in fight sponsors. Wth little competition do we think UFC will majorly low ball free agents? Bellator going away is a bad thing for fighter pay.

They'll offer what they think people are worth but PFL, ACA, KSW, ONE could make competitive offers to some fighters.

I want to see Ryan Bader come out at UFC 300, take the mic away from Olivi and say "You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here".
Man, idk if you always throw out those kind of callbacks, with your name and AV, but, supposing you do, sorry for neglecting your absolute brilliance for so long.

It's not 2012 anymore. UFC doesn't need to buy them to get their talent. They can just tell you that they already have the best and people are so hooked with UFC that they won't care to check. Hell, that's what they are doing already.

Why would you pay 6 digit checks to Nemkov or Amosov when you can just pay 2 guys from the contender series 12k and get the same numbers as far as views goes. There is no big market asking for those guys. The UFC is too big to feel threaten by PFL buying their contracts. They don't care.

The majority of Bella tot’s have no name recognition outside of hardcore fans which isn’t the desired target audience so no need to overpay.

IF Bellator was staying a float, I’d imagine they would be announcing some type of TV/internet deal VERY soon.

this definitely makes me think 301 is the last hurrah

Well that pretty much puts the nail in the Bellator coffin.

I believe the deal with the PFL is already completed and PFL is working on the new media deal currently. Once that is finalized they will have a big presser.

Well that pretty much puts the nail in the Bellator coffin.

I believe the deal with the PFL is already completed and PFL is working on the new media deal currently. Once that is finalized they will have a big presser.
What do you predict? Merge into one org? That's too many fighters for PFL's format.

Please list your most coveted Bellator fighters for the UFC
Aj McKee
Patchy Mix
Johnny Eblen
Nemkov
Ryan Bader at HW (I'm not kidding)
Amosov

A few oldies but goodies and a few worth UFC:
Yaroslav Amosov, Vadim Nemkov, Patricio Freire, A.J. McKee, "Cris Cyborg" Cristiane Justino, Usman Nurmagomedov, Johnny Eblen, Patchy Mix,
Mukhamed Berkhamov, Dmytrii Hrytsenko, Kyoji Horiguchi

A few oldies but goodies and a few worth UFC:
Yaroslav Amosov, Vadim Nemkov, Patricio Freire, A.J. McKee, "Cris Cyborg" Cristiane Justino, Usman Nurmagomedov, Johnny Eblen, Patchy Mix,
Mukhamed Berkhamov, Dmytrii Hrytsenko, Kyoji Horiguchi
I forgot Usman N. Dang, I think he's awesome. Every Bellator champ blows away the PFL champs (except maybe that monster that beat K. Harrison).

IF Bellator was staying a float, I’d imagine they would be announcing some type of TV/internet deal VERY soon.

this definitely makes me think 301 is the last hurrah
They were owned by the tv station …. They are closing shop

Back