Ben Askren and the art of emotional intelligence

His rational calculation of risks is quite poor. He easily got the knock the fuck out. Tarnished his legacy. Made his kids more susceptible to being bullied. Made it more prone for his wife to leave him for another man while taking his money, half his pension, the house, and the kids all after the divorce settlement while he is only left with child support and alimony payments to pay.

This all could of been avoided. Emotionally intelligent my ass.
If you only thing keeping you and your girl together is that you didn't get koed then you're better off alone

His rational calculation of risks is quite poor. He easily got the knock the fuck out. Tarnished his legacy. Made his kids more susceptible to being bullied. Made it more prone for his wife to leave him for another man while taking his money, half his pension, the house, and the kids all after the divorce settlement while he is only left with child support and alimony payments to pay.

What a strange post.

He just robbed the fuck out of Triller by pretending he was actually able.to.fight with all his injuries and disability (hip). He's close to a fucking genius if you ask me. And his wife and kids were in on it ( being the beneficiaries).

Askren went too far in his roasting of Masvidal in the build up. He was questioning his intelligence, his character as a man. It wasn’t really trash talk to build a fight, more an attempt to humiliate. Bens not a bad guy though I dont think

Thats how you rationalize what happened? Lol

she

true she married an undefeated fighter not a joke that gets knocked out by dumb youtubers

Thats how you rationalize what happened? Lol

I made a very valid point, but since society in western civilizations has became so gynocentric, men now are more emotional than ever while they understate being rational. You all disagree because it hurt all your feelings. China is making huge waves of progress of stopping effeminate men from appearing in any of their media and preventing indoctrination of feminist ideals that actually will destroy society from within. Don’t be surprised when you see all future UFC champions coming from China.

so if i won I'm the best,if i lost i act like i don't care when deep inside it's eating me
Human is a bit more complex than that. On some level even that episode in the first grade, where you spilled your cola on your pants and some kid next to you at macdonalds laughed is also hunting you, but you manage to pull through. Askren lost embarrassingly and of course this also becomes part of his mind baggage. Well, life goes on. Plenty of people were never able to even sniff at UFC gold and Askren became one of those people, he also lost his boxing debut. And he would probably lose a lot of arguments with twisted tongues, like Masvidal and McGregor. Good for those guys. If you get my drift.

Yeah this is good advice,
However he's not emotionally intelligent, or as much so as he thinks he is - as, he doesn't realise when he's coming across as an arrogant cock face, or maybe he does but doesn't care which still makes him a douche. Sometimes he's alright, but he also thinks he's way smarter than he is. I'd dust the n1kka in a debate.

I made a very valid point, but since society in western civilizations has became so gynocentric, men now are more emotional than ever while they understate being rational. You all disagree because it hurt all your feelings. China is making huge waves of progress of stopping effeminate men from appearing in any of their media and preventing indoctrination of feminist ideals that actually will destroy society from within. Don’t be surprised when you see all future UFC champions coming from China.
I don't think anyones feelings were hurt, mine weren't, I just thought your post was projecting a shitload of weirdness. It says a lot more about you than the point you were trying to make about Askren. You sound like an insecure incel - at least I think that's the term you kids use nowadays.

she

true she married an undefeated fighter not a joke that gets knocked out by dumb youtubers

Now she's married to a millionaire. What do you think women are more interested in, an undefeated record, or a 7 figure bank account?

^^^^ Emotionally retarded

He's a man with a healthy ego who at least can say he went for glory. He failed miserably, but earned hefty paydays along the way. Good for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back