Beretta vs Glock

Thoughts on what?

Also that might be the winner of the least interesting gun video on YouTube award. Seems like more of a tik tok suited video to me.

Beretta gets a LOT of undue criticism of the 92/M9 line of handguns from soldiers who used them. The maintenance schedule was absolutely not followed by military armorers, especially as it pertains to the recoil springs. They are excellent firearms

To be honest the only thing I didn't like about the Beretta was the trigger pull in double action. It's a very small thing because obviously it doesn't need to be used.

Why do morons want to fill a gun with dirt as a test for how it functions?

Shouldn't it be obvious to anyone with the slightest mechanical aptitude that enough dirt will likely fail: ANY-FUCKIN-THING?

No one fills a motor with dirt and says see....

The VSO Gun Channel are idiots.

Cant see the 2nd video. I have heard berettas are more durable and better if you have big hands and like safeties, they also look cooler to me. I guess you are a glock guy? would you carry a 45 acp chambered handgun?

Shouldn't it be obvious to anyone with the slightest mechanical aptitude that enough dirt will likely fail: ANY-FUCKIN-THING?

It makes for good viewing. Really the test should be how many rounds it goes without cleaning.

Obviously it shouldn't be dirty, but it seems like a positive if a design is less affected than another by dirt, grime, etc

couple of things i dont like about the Beretta
The trigger in DA is ridiculously bad even for double action
the trigger in SA is still sloppy as a 50 year old hooker
As a suppressor host you pretty much need extended pistons.
the controls are deliberately reversed because Italians hate you.

Call me tactical booty shorts cuz I'm a fucking glock fan boy. TFBtv peeps will understand.

Beretta gets a LOT of undue criticism of the 92/M9 line of handguns from soldiers who used them. The maintenance schedule was absolutely not followed by military armorers, especially as it pertains to the recoil springs. They are excellent firearms
Yep, I never had any problems with mine on multiple deployments. Only used the factory Mec Gar mags.
My only issue is the location of the safety and how you engage it. And I guess it should hold more for being such a large and heavy pistol.

I sold my 92FS for like 800 bucks during covid. That fucker sat in my safe for like the last dozen years. Rarely shot it.

Carried one in Afghanistan. Its not as horrible a gun as people claim but definitely not my favorite.

Glocks have never been comfortable for me.

Back