Movies Best Batman: Keaton vs Bale vs Affleck

?

• Total voters
Keaton

tenor.gif

Had they made batman forever more like batman returns, i think val would have done well. Sadly, he was wasted in a "cartoony" movie.

Good point. He had the acting chops. That was the wong Batman for him.

I think Bale was the best Bruce Wayne, but his fucking stupid voice spoiled his actual Batman for me.
his voice wasn't so over the top stupid in Batman begins. it was Dark knight where he decided to film the whole movie with a nasal congestion

Adam West didn’t need a suit with fake abs on. He rocked that polyester suit like a boss.

Bale the best, too bad for the voice bs

Affleck felt the closest to comics (i'm not a reader, but he looks big/heavy built man as in these covers/posters)

Keaton... not even as kid i was able to buy Keaton and his hair as some kind of badass, not even as a badass who play dumb/weak part
Christopher Reeve did it perfectly, he played awkward and yet there was some strenght hidden behind it, Keaton was just embarassing

Eye gaze: Bale

Face in suit: Bale/Keaton

Voice: Keaton

Body movements: Bale

Playboy Wayne: Bale

Batcave Wayne : Keaton

Fighting: Affleck (he's the closet to the Arkham games and comics of all film)

Affleck has been the most physically imposing of all of them although the others may have acted it better at times

wish Affleck wore the cape and cowl 10 years earlier instead of wasting his time with daredevil

he would’ve been a good cyclops as well

Keaton had the most moxie, the best Batman delivery. Bale was the best Bruce Wayne, Affleck was the bomb in phantoms yo

I took my girlfriend to see the first screening of Batman, it was a midnight show. She dug Keaton so much as Bats I used to creep up behind her and growl "I'm Batman" in her ear and she loved it.

Im biased for Keaton but Bale killed it as Bruce.

Affleck had the best look imo. Batman is 6'2-6'3 and is buff as hell.

Back