Best Live Band

WhiskyJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They all sound good after the sound room mix. Who works for you in person?

Break off from my other thread but I think this needs a post.

Nickelbak, who you all hate was really good.
Breaking Benjamin however was their first act and kicked ass.

The best I ever heard live though was a 70s band.

Cult stomped everyone.

All suck in person

Shoulder to shoulder with so many nasty people. No thanx

Metallica was OK, so was eminem and method man. Mm threw water on me

....and now I'm blessed

Last live concert I attended was Styx in 2000. Pretty awesome even though their golden days were behind them.

Manowar blew the roof off the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville NJ a few years back. It's a small venue and they are a loud band to begin with, and, honestly, that experience blew me away. But I've seen so many good live shows in the past 15 years, it's hard to put some bands above others. From a purely technical/sound/choreography perspective, Rammstein are absolute behemoths. Their shows have been known for many years for their theatrics and pyro work, and they will forever stand in my memory as special. Iron Maiden have done some absolutely insane shows as well.

Aerosmith at Wembley Arena on their Pump tour.

Thunder ( UK band , seen many times )

AC/DC on The Razor's Edge tour.

Manowar blew the roof off the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville NJ a few years back. It's a small venue and they are a loud band to begin with, and, honestly, that experience blew me away. But I've seen so many good live shows in the past 15 years, it's hard to put some bands above others. From a purely technical/sound/choreography perspective, Rammstein are absolute behemoths. Their shows have been known for many years for their theatrics and pyro work, and they will forever stand in my memory as special. Iron Maiden have done some absolutely insane shows as well.
I was wondering about them. Did they tear it up? I like them normally but I bet in person was crazy

Aerosmith at Wembley Arena on their Pump tour.

Thunder ( UK band , seen many times )

AC/DC on The Razor's Edge tour.
Fucking nice I have yet to see either. I wanted to get rolling stone tickets just to say I did before I was dead

Ghost was pretty damn entertaining live and they sounded great.

The Strokes I saw back in like 02 and they sounded much much better live than recorded.

My favorite show would have to be the Toadies. That being said, Rammstein was great and Prong absolutely crushed it.

Damn that is badass

Supported by Dan Reed Network who I love too.

Missed the last train home. Had to sleep at Waterloo Station, rescued some hot blonde woman from a drunk tramp harassing her , walked in at 8am , good times.

Supported by Dan Reed Network who I love too.

Missed the last train home. Had to sleep at Waterloo Station, rescued some hot blonde woman from a drunk tramp harassing her , walked in at 8am , good times.
Did you fuck though?

Back