Best looking Olympian

Brandie-Wilkerson-Feet-5915486.jpg

Ya it's like letting someone tag up your Ferrari with shit paint artwork. To each there own, but tats like that are manly and a no go for me. Beautiful girl but I bet she regrets that one day.

I'm by no means saying she isn't very attractive or that I wouldn't, mind you.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on it gentlemen. Personally, I find women with ink very sexy. I mean, it has to be well done & aesthetically, artistically pleasing to the eye rather than just some random biker tats on her throat or something bizarre like that. In fact, my wife had some very nice ink & she was my absolute ideal. I know it's not for everyone but I love tattoos on women.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on it gentlemen. Personally, I find women with ink very sexy. I mean, it has to be well done & aesthetically, artistically pleasing to the eye rather than just some random biker tats on her throat or something bizarre like that. In fact, my wife had some very nice ink & she was my absolute ideal. I know it's not for everyone but I love tattoos on women.
Agree to disagree with you brother. People like what they like. Have a good one buddy. Fistbump.

Huh? I was agreeing with you about the lanky girl. Lol

The 6'5 blonde USA beach volleyball player .

I love to scale mountains

Back