Best. UFC. Gif. Ever.

@Nightwish post:
RH67ZHs.gif

tenor.gif

I'll add mine best gif ever
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Keep them coming! Some of these are really cool I can watch for 3-4 maybe 8 minutes but still not the same as the OP where 2 hours go by and I think it's only 20 minutes.

Does anyone have a gif of barboza's headkick KO against I dont know the opponent's name?

Incredible. I sometimes stare at this for a few hours straight. It gives me an indescribable high.

Has anyone else been so mesmerised by a UFC gif as this one?

Discuss.
Wouldn’t want to be a sheep in your area after you watch this for hours and get all riled up

I'm obviously a white belt, hardly any posts blah blah blah but even I knew when i seen thread starter what two fighters were going to be in that GIF you are either a troll or a young man with an unhealthy obsession with Khabib mate and this is also coming from someone who likes Khabib as a fighter!!

Corner: Look him straight in his eyes, walk forward with your hands down

Sam Alvey: Hey buddy

tumblr_p4ofeaTMXQ1rofocqo1_500.gif

diaz-double-finger.gif

tenor.gif

btw none of these are obviously the best but that's because there's so many

what?

that was post #77 and you are post #150. how did you miss that?

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/160254538/
I didn't miss it, I'm just saying that wasn't even one the first two pages I was looking at. I remember a time when that would have probably been in the opening post, and at least 3 different versions would have been on page one.

I didn't miss it, I'm just saying that wasn't even one the first two pages I was looking at. I remember a time when that would have probably been in the opening post, and at least 3 different versions would have been on page one.

It's all about Conor tapping these days...

ScratchyScentedBream-size_restricted.gif

If Conor was such an easy fight then why did it take Khabib 4 rounds to win? If he can beat Conor so easily then why not take the rematch and make millions of dollars

Khabib literally beat guys up in front of Dana to talk shit and prove a point. IIRC he beat up Barboza telling Dana to make it stop and give him a title shot.

Just making sure you know that you were wrong and I was right.

Try harder to get your facts right next time, MirRocksFedor.

Mir did rock Fedor kid. Then Fedor did what GOATs do.
Also not to be that fucking guy but. A quick google shows, not a single ref in that fight scored it a knock down.
A flash knockdown is a knockdown where the fighter hits the canvas but recovers quickly enough that a count is not started.

How mad Boomer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back