Media Bet the House on Derrick Lewis

It's Black History month!

Black Beast is 6-0 during the month of February.

Thanks a lot TS, now I’m homeless :(

83288-2662686.png

80% of Sherdog now homeless confirmed.

Don't look at me for any help, even my sprawling manse has no room due to my extensive harem and all.

Thanks Scottie, I was in the zone last night :)
I was soooo close to a perfect Tap card, but it was not to be.
Damn. Still think Lewis was a smart pick but in a fight like that it's a gamble. I think he wins that more times than he loses

Damn. Still think Lewis was a smart pick but in a fight like that it's a gamble. I think he wins that more times than he loses
It’s ironic that he cost me, because I actually don’t think that highly of Lewis’s MMA game (I did like those trips and throws last night though). I mainly picked Tuivasa because as critical as I can be about Lewis, I thought Tai was worse, lol. Whoops.

It’s ironic that he cost me, because I actually don’t think that highly of Lewis’s MMA game (I did like those trips and throws last night though). I mainly picked Tuivasa because as critical as I can be about Lewis, I thought Tai was worse, lol. Whoops.
I think the fight showed Lewis was more dangerous as far as well rounded MMA skills go, but if anything Tai seems to have a better chin.

I don’t see how Tai can beat him. Technical strikers are the beasts kryptonite and Shooey is anything but a tech striker.

i give Tai like 5% chance. A lucky shot.

Well, looks like 5% was all he needed.

You bet on chinese fighters? or japanese? lol
see? it just doesn't work!
When UFC tried to go to Mexico (with Cain), it didn't work.
When UFC gave Whittaker his first title defense in Australia, he lost
UFC gave Werdum a stadium fight in his hometown, he got slept by Miocic...
I can go on and on... :)

Back