Betting on DC against Brock a safe bet?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems like no one thinks Brock gonna win so obviously its a perfect example of a exibition money fight, set for DC, Brock and the UFC to make a big payday where the outcome is already known.

I think even Brock expects a loss so it looks like betting on DC should be the best option if you plan to make some easy money ?

Gotta bet a lot to make a little. Better throw brock in a parlay.

pretty much.. dc is better everywhere

DC should be the favourite but I wouldn't be surprised if Brock pulled the upset. This is a fight I wouldn't bet on anyways.

MeaslyUnawareAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

DC is gonna be on Brock and get paid

I should think so. Would be an anomaly if Brock wins. Still though, the Beast Incarnate could do something crazy and land a freak shot.

I am praying to God that DC gets finished by Lesnar and then Jones gets the HW belt fighting Brock Lesnar, that'd be the funniest possible outcome for sherdog it would be the saltiest it's ever been

Last edited:
Probably the safest bet you can make on an mma fight.
But it is an mma fight, no bet is safe.

How much do you make if DC wins? Also if Brock smashes DC but fails the drug test does that void the bet?

Seems like no one thinks Brock gonna win so obviously its a perfect example of a exibition money fight, set for DC, Brock and the UFC to make a big payday where the outcome is already known.

I think even Brock expects a loss so it looks like betting on DC should be the best option if you plan to make some easy money ?
It is never a safe bet betting against a jacked boi built like a brick shithouse, especially when he's fighting an unathletic fatty.

fat gaben.jpg

I love DC and I think he has solid chances to win, but I would never count Bork out due to his size and strength.

I am praying to God that DC gets finished by Lesnar and then Jones gets the HW belt fighting Brock Lesnar, that'd be the funniest possible outcome for sherdog it would be the saltiest it's ever been

No, more salt to be had, with Lesnar beating DC then Jon back to back and then losing to Stipe........

They better make the fight quick

I have heard credible rumors that DC is currently being held together by duct tape and string

Dc is currently sitting at 2/5 to beat Brock. Very tempting

idk how Lesnar beats him tbh. DC is the better and more accomplished wrestler, he's clearly the better striker and hits harder than brock too.

It won't be worth the odds. It'll be bet $5 to make $1 and there's always the off chance Brock connects with one of those canned hams.

Back