Betting on DC against Brock a safe bet?

I am praying to God that DC gets finished by Lesnar and then Jones gets the HW belt fighting Brock Lesnar, that'd be the funniest possible outcome for sherdog it would be the saltiest it's ever been
imagine the amount of hype generated by the UFC if that happens

How much do you make if DC wins? Also if Brock smashes DC but fails the drug test does that void the bet?

It would never void the bet because theyd pay you your winnings before the drug test results come in.

If he plays it smart DC wont knock him out or submit him so that he can set up a rematch, sort of like what Nate did to Connie in the second fight.
<seedat>

It is as safe as bets get at this level, but I think the odds will reflect that.

Never consult Sherdog on betting

Nobody knows more than Vegas. If they expect the fight to go one way, they’ll make it tough to make any money without betting big.

Brock is a big unit, his striking may not be noteworthy but he could land a solid shot that changes everything. Is the fight even announced?

We dont know if Brocks allowed to juice, not a safe bet

If he plays it smart DC wont knock him out or submit him so that he can set up a rematch, sort of like what Nate did to Connie in the second fight.
<seedat>

Yeah... That's why that kind of fight is especially an " unsafe " bet.. anything could happen from DC underperforming on purpose to him losing to a fluke punch..
I don't see him throwing on purpose to set up a rematch or make big bucks at some bookies betting on Lesnar ( not his character at all, too much pride ) so I'm kinda ruling this one out, but fights/matches where the odds will have such discrepancies are always kinda risky...

Yeah... That's why that kind of fight is especially an " unsafe " bet.. anything could happen from DC underperforming on purpose to him losing to a fluke punch..
I don't see him throwing on purpose to set up a rematch or make big bucks at some bookies betting on Lesnar ( not his character at all, too much pride ) so I'm kinda ruling this one out, but fights/matches where the odds will have such discrepancies are always kinda risky...
The problem with gambling is that there is always going to be crooked shit happen. It's just the nature of money in sports. Not saying DC would either but…
<{pranko}>

The odds will be terrible, too much risk.

This is my thoughts as well. Anything less than even money is a horrible risk imo. Especially considering the two championship fight dogs that came through recently. Hank, and Amanda. And of course Max was a dog to Ortega???

Nope, I’d only likely bet on this fight if I was taking Lesnar. And I may put a few loonies down on Lesnar. Not alot...$50-$100.

The risk/reward has to make sense, first and foremost, for me.

I am praying to God that DC gets finished by Lesnar and then Jones gets the HW belt fighting Brock Lesnar, that'd be the funniest possible outcome for sherdog it would be the saltiest it's ever been

You guys just can’t stand DC kept his life together and Jones isn’t able to.

Cormier at 2/5, which is what I've heard some of the early lines are at, is defintely good value.

Betting on HW is always a crap shoot. Too much power in the division for sure things.

GSP v Serra.........Ronda v Holly........ JJ v Rose 1 .........Dilly v Barao 1........ etc. No bet is a sure thing. If its only minus 300 or less go DC.

I can't imagine it will be worth it. Brock will be a huge underdog.

Why take huge risk for minimal reward?

Seems foolish.

Back