Opinion Biden already back peddling on canceling student loan debt

unless you are trump and a whole slew of other fuckfaces that open businesses take massive risks and let the taxpayer eat the losses. then its ok.
Not really the topic here, is it?

Wait, I thought if I voted lib they would pay off my student loans and I could quit my barista and waiter job and get a real job because equal outcomes. Darn!

Dont get into debt over shitty degrees maybe? Research the pay grade expected after graduation? Too much personal hesponsibility? Urrr Im a philosophy major, why wont the government pay my debt urrrrrrr? Why, how, why?

Eliminating the interest would be such a win. And no bitching. People still paid back what they borrowed. Government just didn’t make a profit off them.
Or, at the very least, cap all fed student loan interest rates at 1%

The media told you to vote for Joe and you did. Deal with it.

Politician not keeping their words they gave you when they wanted your vote. SHOCKING

but orange man bad.
Trump wasn't a politician. :)

The media told you to vote for Joe and you did. Deal with it.

Politician not keeping their words they gave you when they wanted your vote. SHOCKING

but orange man bad.
Trump wasn't a politician. :)

You should probably read more than just the thread title

THey should freeze the interest rate on student loans or lower them to 1% and make them pay it lol

Good, good to see that he's just another politician - fills the population with lies and bullshit simply to get elected then backtracks on it all once he's in power.

All leftists will get is continuation of Obama's neoliberal policies. No student loan relief, no universal healthcare, no 2k stimulus check. You love to see it

All leftists will get is continuation of Obama's neoliberal policies. No student loan relief, no universal healthcare, no 2k stimulus check. You love to see it

It's objective to cheer $1400 checks while deriding anyone dumb enough to expect $2000 checks. That $600 is the difference between the educate enlightened souls and the ignorant rednecks.

The entire education for profit system is the problem.

Looks like Biden won't be helping out all the liberals studying a Bachelors in Soymilk Justice, after all. They'll have to pick up some extra shifts at the vegan pastry cafe and spend less time on their social justice blogs.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-student-debt-forgiveness-134555944.html

But I thought effective change was happening leftists? What happened to the 50k I was promised off my loans?

Biden on cancelling $50,000 in student debt: 'I will not make that happen'

"I will not make that happen," Biden said during a CNN town hall on Tuesday night when asked if he would support cancellation of $50,000, adding that it "depends on whether or not you go to a private or public university" and that he’s opposed to saying that he was going to “forgive the debt, billions of dollars of debt, for people who have gone to Harvard and Yale and Penn.”

GOOD! Forgiving student loans (unless defrauded by schools) should not be a consideration. Put these people on a reasonable payment plan instead.

God bless grandpa Joe!

Back