Elections Biden challenges Trump to debate next month. Trump says he accepts.

If Trump debates like he did the first debate 4 years ago he will really hurt himself . If he skips the bully routine he should blow Biden out.. I mean Boden can hardly get through a 5 min speech live yet alone a multi hour debate.

If Trump debates like he did the first debate 4 years ago he will really hurt himself . If he skips the bully routine he should blow Biden out.. I mean Boden can hardly get through a 5 min speech live yet alone a multi hour debate.

Trump should bully him. There is not a once in a life time pandemic going on, along with riots making people “blame Trump” and such. And he can easily compare the terms of both. Chris Wallace going to step in and make Trump look bad for bringing up fake news like Hunter Biden? Not going to happen

Trump team just dropped a hype video for it!

Weird that Biden’s campaign did not want an audience. They obviously scared and hope the CNN hosts can give Biden a boost and scared an audience would boost Trump

<lmao>

Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, etc are from Delaware?
I didn't say it, titwillow. I presume he intended it to mean as opponents as opposed to fellow candidates for the same nomination. But if you're still struggling with this I suggest you find Barr and ask him.

I didn't say it, titwillow. I presume he intended it to mean as opponents as opposed to fellow candidates for the same nomination. But if you're still struggling with this I suggest you find Barr and ask him.

No, but you repeat it a lot. But chalk that up to your age and dementia

No, but you repeat it a lot. But chalk that up to your age and dementia
Aaaaand no rebuttal whatsoever.

You guys have developed quite the routine. You really should pop back into your offshoot and fill everyone in: you're all being too obvious. Suck it, bitch tits.

Aaaaand no rebuttal whatsoever.

You guys have developed quite the routine. You really should pop back into your offshoot and fill everyone in: you're all being too obvious. Suck it, bitch tits.

What rebuttal, if you don't consider the DNC nomination as a major election, then ok.

Also, easy Andrew. It's that kind of anger that will trigger you back to "throes of depression" that turned you into the drop out and comically sad failure you are today

Last edited:
Observe: how to say you've been pwnt without saying you've been pwnt.
What rebuttal, if you don't consider the DNC nomination as a major election, then ok.

Also, easy Andrew. It's that kind of anger that will trigger you back to "throes of depression" that turned you into the drop out and comically sad failure you are today
lol if all you have is ad hominem, you're the comic failure, bitch tits.

Observe: how to say you've been pwnt without saying you've been pwnt.

lol if all you have is ad hominem, you're the comic failure, bitch tits.

Surprise, your response maintaining your life long history or being a failure. Which is compounded in hilarity with you being a white male born in the 50's. Like how do you fuck up that badly?? Oh right..."throes of depression" Fuck your sadness brings me joy.

But sure, the DNC election, with over 30 million voters, partaking in 50 states and multiple territories doesn't count as Joe beating anyone outside of Delaware.

Trump should bully him. There is not a once in a life time pandemic going on, along with riots making people “blame Trump” and such. And he can easily compare the terms of both. Chris Wallace going to step in and make Trump look bad for bringing up fake news like Hunter Biden? Not going to happen
No just no. Bullying in the first debate a few years ago is likely what cost Trump election or a big reason why. That alone turns people off it even made me not want to vote for him after that debate. If he's going to "bully" him he needs to do it with what he says not how he says it.

No just no. Bullying in the first debate a few years ago is likely what cost Trump election or a big reason why. That alone turns people off it even made me not want to vote for him after that debate. If he's going to "bully" him he needs to do it with what he says not how he says it.

Bully act is the only trick Trump has because he's a complete utter moron that knows nothing about policy

I agree with @Cajun

A lot of our debate troubles are very much a product of the modern era. We used to demand to hear candidates’ platforms, policy proposals, how they’d pay and fund their ideas—all kinds of stuff. Check out the 1992 debates (they’re on YouTube) between George HW Bush, Bill Clinton, and Ross Perot.
Shit, even the Obama-McCain and Obama-Romney debates had substance. It’s only since Trump came on the scene that they are completely worthless.

C'mon now @BFoe you know everything has to be dumbed down for Donald the man can't talk policy unless it's fed to him in comic book covers and even then he f*ks it up. I live for his one-on-one interviews where you're guaranteed to get a jambalaya salad of non-connected words, verbs, and adjectives until he leafs through a pile of papers trying to prove to you what he said was right. Take a closer look at those papers and you'll see they're just instructions for a dishwasher installation. The man is an idiot.

Surprise, your response maintaining your life long history or being a failure. Which is compounded in hilarity with you being a white male born in the 50's. Like how do you fuck up that badly?? Oh right..."throes of depression" Fuck your sadness brings me joy.

But sure, the DNC election, with over 30 million voters, partaking in 50 states and multiple territories doesn't count as Joe beating anyone outside of Delaware.
lol cry some more, we're all watching. When you start making shit up everyone can see your "gotten to". Have some self-respect and stop showing your ass. Time to tap out, bitch tits. Surely there's someone else to take over the shift by now.

Trump will cry about Biden being on mental supplements because of how well Biden does
He'll def have the good stuff in him, but if Trump acts like he did in the first debate last election, he'll lose regardless.

I thought Trump won the 2nd one cleanly, but the damage was done. Biden was really sharp in the first one too, especially the first 2/3 or so.

This will be a fun watch either way, hope they do it in a large venue.

Whats the details?
No audience and mics cut?

Biden does not have the stamina.
Listen to Dana describe how Trump never sleeps.

Bro, we got court records to prove Trump falls asleep with his mouth open in front of a room full of people 😂

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back