Law Biden Withdraw David Chipman Nomination to Head ATF

You mean like trying to appoint a former Eco Terrorist who tried to maim loggers to the Bureau of Land Management?
pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

Good. Regardless of his views, etc, his face always looks like he is a fucking idiot. Noone wants to see that face on TV. He looks like the type of person who was hazed in college and did something stupid noone else would do, and then tries to take it out on the next crop of people. Probably ate a piece of dog shit or something.

2PJAW7YPX4P3DHDTOQ627XD5AQ.aspx

David-Chipman.jpg

David-Chipman-2.png

remote.axd
The most punchable face in the history of man.

Putting a guy that had a picture of himself looking proud standing in front of smoldering rubble with likely dead bodies buried underneath is not a good look for the ATF.

It's literally the department of death, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. We should greatly limit or get rid of them all.

How abut a public health expert for the next pick?

Yeah. I think a very partisan hack probably got this going
Having this douche in change would make the ATF the hated felt it was in the 90s all over again
It’d be decisive and awful

A person must prove to me they are pro-alcohol, pro-tobacco and pro-firearms or I will not even CONSIDER them qualified to lead the ATF. Sorry. Not in my America.

Putting a guy that had a picture of himself looking proud standing in front of smoldering rubble with likely dead bodies buried underneath is not a good look for the ATF.

The sad fact is that had Koresh been a Muslim cult leader all the right-wingers would be celebrating and praising the events of April 19th to this day.

Good. Regardless of his views, etc, his face always looks like he is a fucking idiot. Noone wants to see that face on TV. He looks like the type of person who was hazed in college and did something stupid noone else would do, and then tries to take it out on the next crop of people. Probably ate a piece of dog shit or something.

David-Chipman.jpg

David-Chipman-2.png

remote.axd
Got a Gary Busey face.

Good, fuck that guy. And fuck Joe Biden’s senile ass for letting his handlers put that guy up for the position in the first place.

Who’s next though, Beto O’Rourke?

David-Chipman.jpg

David-Chipman-2.png

remote.axd

rachel-levine.JPG

A person must prove to me they are pro-alcohol, pro-tobacco and pro-firearms or I will not even CONSIDER them qualified to lead the ATF. Sorry. Not in my America.
What? I don’t see anybody clamoring to limit peoples consumption of alcohol and tobacco and they both kill millions yearly in the US.

#$

Lol never stop being you.
One, this take is dumb and not funny
Two. You realize all there are legal in the USA, right?
What are you even saying? Your attempt at a joke just shows that you don’t understand anything and that you are awful.

Will be interesting to see who they put in his place. Will likely be someone just as anti-2A as Chipman, just less obvious and more "reasonable" of an option. Then when they get the position....
Yeah, I’ve seen at least one other person say Chipman might have been the “big ask;” in other words, they put him up knowing it would likely fail, so they’ll put up someone almost as bad, but who seems less by comparison

Appearing consistent is key.

images

Let's slow down. Chipman definitely has "that look", and you all know what I'm talking about, so they might have pulled the plug to get out ahead of something that might be coming out about the guy in the near future, so we'll see who they do go with, and if I'm right that some unsavory news about Chipman comes out in the next several months.

iu

Where have we seen that same look before?

iu

David-Chipman.jpg

David-Chipman-2.png

remote.axd
I find it disgusting to judge people on their physical appearance in matters they don't have control over.

That said, most matters of the physical being are ones that folks have control over in the long run, as much as they try to delude themselves to the contrary.

Disclaimer aside, guy looks like a 12 y/o choir boy who's been stealing and chugging a bottle of the blood of Christ every sunday since he was 6, and now is wondering why his brow betrays his confusion over why his body doesn't work right or feel right. That 2nd picture cheese posted is straight tweaker shit, looking like a melting wax figurine who's ODing on weight loss supps and shit, and seeing death around every corner.

And those big ol' fake chompers at his age are pretty funny too, like with Hunter; teeth shouldn't need to be entirely replaced by the time you're cresting the hill unless you've lived on the edge of sanity and saying "fuck care" like a primary psychopath or sucking the devil's dick on the regular (that's what they call smoking meth, right?)

ITT, rightwingers celebrating the smallest of victories because they've got nothing else.

The time is now brothers!
Every red blooded american should tuck a pistol under their sack and march on Washington!
We must honor the very sane very accomplished heroes of Ruby Ridge for all time.

CIA? Is that you?

Back