Media Bigfoot Silva knocked out on his feet in boxing match

Him continuing can only be considered self harm at this point.

Christ.

Dude is 3-12-1 since beating Fedor, 0-1 in Bare nuckle boxing, and now getting wrecked in boxing Jesus.

How the fuck did this get approved? Bigfoot was just knocked out cold a couple of weeks ago. If he doesn't stop this shit he is going to get serious brain trauma or even worse die. Dude was completely out while standing and took even more hard shots before the ref stepped in, that is a bad KO and even worse considering it is his 2nd in less than a month

Sounds like Russia, where kids are sanctioned to fight.

Datsik has KO'd arlovski and Bigfoot. Not bad for a mentally challenged person.

Crazy to think that he beat Fedor at some point
Bigfoot didn't just beat Fedor, he destroyed him. And Fedor was still in his early 30s at that point. It's a shame that Bigfoot's management didn't do a good job monetizing that accomplishment.

DJse.gif

I hope he is not captured by some evil russian fight promotion. This shit is fucked up.

It is as if they tranquilized his ass. Threw him in a cage and just bring out to fight home town Russian hero's as a weekly promotion.

"Test your luck against the giant beast bigfoot and win some bitcoin. Which Russian will be the lucky winner this week?

I hope he is ok and gets the fuck out of there. Thank goodness that ref had a ounce of sympathy, Because those org's over there do not.

Bigfoot didn't just beat Fedor, he destroyed him. And Fedor was still in his early 30s at that point. It's a shame that Bigfoot's management didn't do a good job monetizing that accomplishment.

DJse.gif
the perfect mix of size, skills, and steroids

Yeah as long as Datsik hasnt been killed,he can still fight.

Even if they put him in a Gulag,he would be allowed to leave to go make people some money and then go back

Was he released? I don't really have any awareness of this sack of shit, but wiki (hoho) states that he was released on time served in 2016 (although that was Norway, not Russia). Either way, he sounds like a great guy.

Yeah well you guys cry and call for retirement when a 30 year old in their prime gets KO'd as well.

Sometimes I think shertards are too soft and all the "JBG" shtick is just a front to hide their sensitivity to violence.

You're really stupid, did you know that?

Was he released? I don't really have any awareness of this sack of shit, but wiki (hoho) states that he was released on time served in 2016 (although that was Norway, not Russia). Either way, he sounds like a great guy.
He fled to Russia at some point but that might be after he escaped from prison or was just om the run again and was operating in Norway and got arrested there

Is it finally time for some grappling only matches?

He fled to Russia at some point but that might be after he escaped from prison or was just om the run again and was operating in Norway and got arrested there

The prison he escapes from apparently was in Russia. He fled to Norway, but was then arrested and imprisoned there. That's what doesn't add up to me. I doubt Russian authorities would be content with an international sentence to compensate for their own.

The prison he escapes from apparently was in Russia. He fled to Norway, but was then arrested and imprisoned there. That's what doesn't add up to me. I doubt Russian authorities would be content with an international sentence to compensate for their own.
Maybe they were glad to be rid of him lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back