Media Bill Haney: “I’m sending my son to go kill him [Ryan Garcia]”

Who takes the W this weekend?

• Total voters
Bill has done an excellent job guiding his son and I regard him as one of the smartest business minds in the game. That said, this is a dumbass marketing technique. They need to move tickets ASAP. Ryan is nuts, and Golden Boy fucked up the ticket releases. I watched Dadashev die on ESPN. Disappointed in Bill.

More on how Golden Boy fucked up the ticket situation here-

Wolf tickets. But this statement he might end up paying for. Ryan does not seem well. He might end up doing something crazy.

what in the holiest of fucks is ryan wearing?

i mean, i'm not really into fashion and normally don't even notice their clothes, but... no shirt and a backpack? to a faceoff? what?

Reactions: HHJ
No Diddy instead of no homo.....yikes, folks have turned on puffy. Guess you shouldn't have had 2pac killed :rolleyes:

This fight would've been a lot more interesting had Garcia not been acting like a total fool these last couple of weeks. Seems like the result is already in the bag.

Garcia seems like he's going down the path of Tommy Morrison, a talented athlete that's going to just self destruct.

Garcia seems like he's going down the path of Tommy Morrison, a talented athlete that's going to just self destruct.
My theory is that Garcia is self-destructing as a form of self sabotage. Playing arm chair psychologist, i think deep down he doesn't believe he has what it takes to be a champ, especially with how good that weight class is.

Garcia is a fucking nut job, hopefully he gets wiped out and he doesnt appear anywhere again

This is why his dad gonna leave him. Cos he said all that shit and got his ass smashed by that punk

Back