Crime Billionaire GOP Donor funding SD National Guard to go to TX Border

White supremacy is the greatest domestic threat the United States is currently facing according to Attorney General Merrick B. Garland and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro N. Mayorkas. We aren't taking it seriously enough. For some reason Nazi and other hate flags keeps showing up at these Unite The Right rallies.

You are a troll. LoL. Continue on.

Kenosha-BLM-Fire.jpg

You Republicans like to scream "slippery slope" all the damn time. Why isn't your "slippery slope" detector going off when private individuals are paying to deploy troops?
I think it’s pretty obvious. The don’t believe in the process or in any checks and balances at this point. They just want their will enforced at all costs, even if it means the death of the republic

The amount of daft morons in this thread that can't grasp that this billionaire isn't "renting troops" is mind boggling. He made a donation to help pay more than his share to the state treasury. He has no say in where the forces are deployed or what they're doing, he's just helping alleviate the burden on the tax payers. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Private donations of wealthy individuals need to be kept out of our government, period.

You wanna help? Pay higher tax rates.

Everything else is for sale in Murka.

Why not the National Guard?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/29/willis-johnson-us-mexico-border-497080

It is good to know you can buy the National Guard.
My sons 4th birthday is coming up. I don't need 50 like TX does but maybe 2 or 3. We are having a bounce house, and a bunch of kids will be hopped up on birthday cake and candy.
The 2 or 3 will have the same chance of 50 National Guardsmen guarding the Texas/Mexico border.

If they gave Oscars for political theater, Kristi Noem would be one of the nominees.
Is the caravan still coming or are they waiting for the mid terms?

I am sure there will be a defense of our National Guardsman used as a mercenary force.
Also isn't South Dakota closer to Canada, they need to protect our northern border from those filthy Canadians. Also they better bring generators because Texas's power grid fails if the temperature outside falls outside of 50 to 90 degrees.
I appreciate this, maybe California can send their Guardsmans to allow men in womens bathrooms.

I found your video blog where you expand on these remarks.

God forbid someone should try to act like we actually have a border.

Here's an idea. Stop dangling people with amnesty hopes and dreams horse shit, and start enforcing our immigration laws. Make it clear that people have to do things right way and will be deported with no hope for return if they try otherwise. Then make good on that promise.

I bet he gets a little sticker shock when he sees how inefficient the government is, burning through his cash like flash paper

The amount of daft morons in this thread that can't grasp that this billionaire isn't "renting troops" is mind boggling. He made a donation to help pay more than his share to the state treasury. He has no say in where the forces are deployed or what they're doing, he's just helping alleviate the burden on the tax payers. Why is this so hard to comprehend?
He’s funding a specific mission. He may be totally well leaning and not personally he intending to influence their mission. Doesn’t matter. You honestly telling us you can’t imagine a scenario where someone doing this then talks to the governor on what they want to see happen if the donations are to continue?

Republicans are so short sighted. You know by allowing this you open the door for left leaning people to do the same.

He’s funding a specific mission. He may be totally well leaning and not personally he intending to influence their mission. Doesn’t matter. You honestly telling us you can’t imagine a scenario where someone doing this then talks to the governor on what they want to see happen if the donations are to continue?

Republicans are so short sighted. You know by allowing this you open the door for left leaning people to do the same.
Ok forget the fact that this is happening because biden/obama policies have illegals coming at a record pace, tying up personnel handling people allowing the cartels free access.

what is the tit for tat you think would be likely the democrats would use the national guard for in retaliation for the republicans wanting to protect the border?

Look at all the psychotics here cheering for private armies paid for by billionaires Lmfao.

And you people wonder why you’re called fascists

Ok forget the fact that this is happening because biden/obama policies have illegals coming at a record pace, tying up personnel handling people allowing the cartels free access.

what is the tit for tat you think would be likely the democrats would use the national guard for in retaliation for the republicans wanting to protect the border?
Wow like I said, incredibly short sighted. Who said it has to be in retaliation for this? That’s the beauty of it being a thing you can just do.

Sooooooooooooo.....

“The Governor has authority under SDCL 5-24-12 to accept a donation if she determines doing so is in the best interest of the State. The Governor has additional authority to accept donated funds for emergency management under SDCL 34-48A-36.”

50 guardsmen? Meh.... it's a start. It seems the last thing our Leftists friends want is a secure border.
If this was Washington DC it would be cool there

You Republicans like to scream "slippery slope" all the damn time. Why isn't your "slippery slope" detector going off when private individuals are paying to deploy troops?
The situation leading up to this was already a very slippery slope. We are in uncharted territory. A border crisis shouldn’t even be a thing. Somehow his idiocy it is. How do we fix things if the fed govt abdicates it’s responsibly? I’m not sure what the answer is.
This is usually what happens when govt authority stops functioning. Vigilante groups fill the void. This is a bad omen and honestly the dems need to work on not actively undermining the nation

It is comical you would accuse republicans of being short sighted. The root of this whole problem is democrats telling everyone to come flooding to the USA so they could try and make trump look like a racist and win the election. Now they've done an about face but the disaster is here regardless.

That said, this incident in itself isn't corrupt, but the potential you speak of is. Assuming government officials do their jobs correctly this isn't and won't become an issue.

If left leaning people want to make donations to cover government operations without burdening taxpayers I'm all for it. Again, without the assumed corruption.

I should also add that if left leaning people wanted to start funding other government activities like the social welfare programs they want with their own money I'm also 100% in favour of that.

Back